Team: Dortmund

Players(in Order):

1. Savan21
2. DidierDrogba
3. Dawesy94
4. lewie100

Rules:

Half-Season per player.

1 week per player with regular updates every day/two (unless only one update per turn is preferred)

Transfers are to be covered separately if any.

Players may post their own tactics if they have changed from the previous player.

Last edited:
Not personally interested but best of luck, I kept up to date with the last one of these I remember. Just be careful who you let in and check the save after each use.

I'm interested if only 1 update per turn and Dortmund please. How about we can only sign say german players or U21 players.

I shelved it as i thought no one was interested! Dortmund and the conditions are fine with me. If DidierDrogba is still in, then 4 of us can play. Other wise three of us. Will post an introduction with Dortmund soon! Happy to kick start it all!

New Dortmund Era suffers another setback

View attachment 355581

Borussia Dortmund must be cursing their luck right now. After the departure of Lewandowski and Gotze, Klopp had just begun the task of rebuilding them when illness took him apart. Klopp was yesterday diagnosed with throat cancer which took Vilanova away from the Football World.

Klopp handed in his resignation in order to recover and recuperate in America. He is hopeful of returning to the football world soon although he refused to leave Dortmund in such uncertainty.

Fans in huge amount turned out at Iduna Park to bid farewell to their Manager who had won a place in their hearts.

It has been reported that he has recommended the name of his successor to the Board, although there is no official word for the same as of yet. For now, Dortmund shares the grief for their leader and their future.​

Young Rookie to take over Klopp

Borussia Dortmund have made a curious choice indeed to take their club forward. Savan Shah who is of Indian origin but born and bought up in Argentina takes over the first team. Shah, is of Marco Biesla's school of thought and fits the philosophy of the club perfectly.

Shah, according to reports, has trained under Biesla, Ferguson & Van Gaal, spending a year each under the three legendary managers before he started following Klopp and his Dortmund revolution. Klopp and Shah have shared a Mentor-Trainee relation for the past 2 years and Shah is delighted to take over his mentor.

Emotional at his condition, Shah was confident he will win the fans over with his impressive style of play. Having been trained by legends, much is expected of the young protege who hails from the land of Messi.​

Exclusive interview and First 2 months will be posted tonight!

Mate, I have got a lot of free time, so do you want me to start? I will use the same name and country. :)