Pass Tthe Parcel - Penatgon Challenge!

Fm14KmD

Reaction score
Thanks to some inspiration from wr1097 I have decided to start a Pentagon Challenge Pass-The-Parcel in which kiedude will be the player having the first six months:) Good luck kiedude, you have 1 week!!!!

This is just a suggestion, but wouldn't it be redundant if you were to do two instances of the same challenge at once? I think it would be better if you were to try some other challenge, like the Champions League Challenge. Whatever you do, good luck to you guys!

This is just a suggestion, but wouldn't it be redundant if you were to do two instances of the same challenge at once? I think it would be better if you were to try some other challenge, like the Champions League Challenge. Whatever you do, good luck to you guys!
Thank man! It was just a little something until its my turn on your one aha:)

So will I choose a team who have won the CL before?

The CL challenge means that you have to win with all 22 teams who have won the CL before - there's a thread in the Challenges Forum.
Could I go third on this one? I'd love to be part of the challenge and alternate between the Pentagon and the Champions League.

The CL challenge means that you have to win with all 22 teams who have won the CL before - there's a thread in the Challenges Forum.
Could I go third on this one? I'd love to be part of the challenge and alternate between the Pentagon and the Champions League.

Yeah I know what it is, I was just confirming that he wanted me to start this save :p And if you ask kmd I'm sure he'd let you be a 3rd, not really in my hands

You can go second wr! Ill go third mate