MarkoSeke

Reaction score
Is it possible to make player pass the ball in this situation?

to be honest I dont know, maybe its related to the 'team work' aspect mate !

maybe it can, but u need a player with high teamwork and has a preferred move 'look for pass rather than shot' which will make the player to look more for possible pass than a shot...

Depends on decisions and team work.

Decisions, Team Work and Vision I believe. You need a combination of that from both players, one to pass, and the other to regulary 'see' the option to run for the short pass.

Happends a lot in my Barca side, but then again the players are all ridiculously good, the funny thing is that a lot of the time you pass square it and the receiving player buries it into the keeper despite him being an awesome finisher and 80% of the goal beind open or they only pass with diagonal balls to the far post

To be fair though, an 'easy square' like that never seems to actually happen in FM for me, it's an obvious choice for most top teams but it's just too rare.

halfway through the 2nd season with Real every1 got higguain(sp) as a fav person and suddenly thy all started giving him free goals instead of shooting from 0degree angles so i geuss that has something to do with it

it's truly magical stuff that starts to happen if you gt the team to gel enough:)

Decisions, Team Work and Vision I believe. You need a combination of that from both players, one to pass, and the other to regulary 'see' the option to run for the short pass.

Happends a lot in my Barca side, but then again the players are all ridiculously good, the funny thing is that a lot of the time you pass square it and the receiving player buries it into the keeper despite him being an awesome finisher and 80% of the goal beind open or they only pass with diagonal balls to the far post

To be fair though, an 'easy square' like that never seems to actually happen in FM for me, it's an obvious choice for most top teams but it's just too rare.
bang on. i get a fair few square balls in my side now because a lot of the players have each other as favourite players and they all have generally high mental stats,

quick question, are you playing 4-4-2 but with aml and amr inside forwards?

Well in my Benfica team EVERBODY passes the ball to cardozo so he can score lol xD

some one with **** shooting good teamwork good passer so buy a **** player on purpose!

naa seriously tho look at prefered moves and decision making maybe?

High teamwork, decision making + preffered move look for the pass rather than the shot. all this added up should give what you want

These situations are very rare, if Dzeko learns that he will stop scoring

btw. Dzeko - teamwork 16, decisions 11

These situations are very rare, if Dzeko learns that he will stop scoring

btw. Dzeko - teamwork 16, decisions 11
not worth worrying about. dont teach him any of them, leave him to score

If I used Look for Overlap instruction in that moment, would he pass?

Hey. First Post. I have that going on all the time in my city team. I'm currently on the 4th season and have won the CL twice already..

The trick is to have a gelling team. Strikers that list each other as favourite personnel will gel well and show amazing chemistry in the final third. I have Messi, Tevez and Aguero up front and they score 30 goals each a season, interpassing all the way.

The whole team looks like a bit of an Argentine colony. Gabi Milito, Otamendi, Zabaleta, Lucho Gonzalez, Banega, Messi, Tevez, Aguero. Chemistry is tops.