Montanaro

Reaction score
I havent played in a few years and now have the touch version. Are the old sliders completely gone now?

Also will adding individual instructions to a role increase the time it takes for a player to adapt to it as opposed to using default instructions?

I want to run a 4 3 2 1 with 5 midfielders and short posession game. A BWM/roaming playmaker/DLP combo in middle 2 attack attacking midfielders above them.

Any suggestions? In previous versions i used this formation and uploaded it with great success. Top 3 players scored lots of goals with most central midfielder creating and bombing forward for roughly 10 goals a season.

I havent played in a few years and now have the touch version. Are the old sliders completely gone now?

Has been gone for a while (3 versions?) now, yes.

Also will adding individual instructions to a role increase the time it takes for a player to adapt to it as opposed to using default instructions?

Nope. There is no role familiarity at all, so you can make changes to roles, duties and PI (Player Instructions) with no penalties.