retsinnab69

Reaction score
Hi FM fans,

So here it is need help with my Bacrelona tactic my back four seen to have a lot of the ball more then my 3 midfielders in most games. I play 4 3 3 no wingers three up top forwards! With a high line slow tempo. Ive got high possession as you can see in the screen shot of my Semi Final CL with Arsenal just can get the passes i want with Xavi and Iniesta....... Can anyone here me PLEASE????

set one of them as your primary playmaker and your team will focus passing to him more, allow him to have a lot of creative freedom..........maybe try this?

Xavi is already set as primary playmaker and his creative freedom is to the max. Ive try messing about with the creative freedom still nothing! But thank you anyway

Xavi is already set as primary playmaker and his creative freedom is to the max. Ive try messing about with the creative freedom still nothing! But thank you anyway

Deep-Lying Playmaker on Defend duty?

The large amounts of possession should be enough to increase his passing completion.

as your defence get a lot of the ball u could set there creative freedom to none and the passing short so they play it to the CM's?

as your defence get a lot of the ball u could set there creative freedom to none and the passing short so they play it to the CM's?

Defence creative freedom in set to none as and there passing are set to little thank you anyway

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Deep-Lying Playmaker on Defend duty?

The large amounts of possession should be enough to increase his passing completion.

I will get it a go and see what happens cheers