Password - Help!

mossy

Reaction score
I have just started a new game on FM10 and played a full day on it yesterday, but when I have tried to log in today it says I need to enter a password even though I never set one.

Is there a default password, or anyway of removing it so that I can get back into my game?

Are you using steam?
Or trying to connect to a net game?

You obviously have set a password on the manager you created the game with. Try typing in passwords you use on here etc.

Im using Steam.

No, I didn't type one in myself, I think I just started the game with the default password still active.

wasnt even aware there was a default password. will have a look round
googled it as nothing comes up. have you tries your steam password in there. does anyone else have acess to your FM?

Last edited:
There isn't a default password as far as I'm aware.

Steam required a password, just put your Steam password in and you'll be fine, whoever set up your Steam account originally made a password it just may be that they be it on 'Remember Me' - so if somebody else made the account ask them for the password. You may be able to get the password reset if there is a 'Forgotten Password?' link on the log-in page.

If you are talking about a password in FM2010 then I don't know, there is a way of setting a password but there is no default pass and it would be very difficult to set one by accident.

Tried my Steam password, no luck!
Nobody else has any access to my laptop either.
Looks like I am just going to have to start a new game and delete that one...gutted!

Tried my Steam password, no luck!
Nobody else has any access to my laptop either.
Looks like I am just going to have to start a new game and delete that one...gutted!

Then why did you set a password ?

I didn't mean to set a password.
When you create a new manager profile it shows the screen where you enter in the personal details and that is where the password box is. Well I didn't delete the characters that were already in the password box, I just left it and started the game. Not to worry I will start again.

This happened to me yesterday, my mate made a new game, made a password, then I set up a new game, and the password still remains there as I didn't know that it would stay there, so I had to set up a new game.

Surely you can just add a new manager to that save game??