gav_dfc

Reaction score
Hi folks need some help!

I've just started my first game on fm11. After playing it for a bit and then saving it I then went to try load up my game. It then asks me for a password to take control of my manager? But I never put in a password! I remember seeing it when I was creating the game but thought I didn't need a password but now it won't let me into my game without a password!!!

The last FM game was 08 so its a bit different from what I'm used to and didn't need a password! If someone knows a way to get round this or if a have to start all over again let me know!!!

Thanks

Are you sure u didn't accidentally check the password option when you were starting a new game? Try going to the setup of a new game as it should have the same password saved still as before (new games automatically start wit the options of the previously started game)

excellent that worked! a feel like a tube now a did put a password in but for some reason I did try that password first time around and didn't work but works now??? Strange!

Thanks for your help!

maybe u typed it wrong by accident first time or summit. All that matters is you were able to load the game again :)

I dont play with a password because there is no recover system for it.

i generally don't play with a password because my computers my own, not shared.

and although i am an icon of management i don't get much trouble with people trying to hack into my secrets of greatness ^^)

I do keep a password, can't let anyone destroy my awesome team (H)

i think i read in an old FM instruction manual (or could of been 1 of the last CMs i had before getting FM when that come out) that a default password was sportsinteractive incase you forgot it, dunno if it will now though. worth a shot though