Ncfc4lyf1

Reaction score
I have quite a lot of spare time in the next few weeks, and am getting bored with FM14, so I want to make a database for a past season like Danarouso

I only have FM's installed from 2009 onwards so therefore I've decided to do a 2010-11 one (FM2011), due to recommendations!

Also I would like people to help test it, I will release Beta versions from time to time, and also someone could help with graphics perhaps?

Last edited:
Excited for this! Good to know there's a fair few past season datas being worked on. Personally, I'd love to get Leeds up as we still had some Premiership quality in our squad for that season.

Excited for this! Good to know there's a fair few past season datas being worked on. Personally, I'd love to get Leeds up as we still had some Premiership quality in our squad for that season.

Is that the year you got rid of Beckford?

And for player ages, as its 2011, do I just add 3 years onto their DOB? Did you do that but instead added 12 years on?

Is that the year you got rid of Beckford?

And for player ages, as its 2011, do I just add 3 years onto their DOB? Did you do that but instead added 12 years on?

Yeah it was! He hasn't been the same ever since! I hope the NC in your name isn't Norwich City mate!! Howson and Snodgrass were the two of the prem quality players I was referring to ;)

That's right about the DOB! If you need any help, give me a shout and I'll help out in any way possible. P.s Should be uploading the beta test in the next hour - just clearing up the initial problems I've found :)

Yeah it was their second bad season, the one after Rafa left. Thanks mate for the link.

Also sorry but NC is Norwich City haha!

UPDATE: Arsenal and Aston Villa squads done. Birmingham should be done tonight too. Hoping for a beta update for the Premiership (so you can all test it) by Monday evening.

UPDATE - 5/20 Premiership squads done. Hoping to get 10+ done by this evening, then get others done Sunday/Monday.

I'm happy to help out and could do some of the other leagues? e.g. Serie A, Bundesliga etc. I've been making transfer updates the last few years so I'm quite comfortable with the editor :)

I'm happy to help out and could do some of the other leagues? e.g. Serie A, Bundesliga etc. I've been making transfer updates the last few years so I'm quite comfortable with the editor :)

Hi mate!

What I'll need help with is player stats, I've almost finished the Premiership but some players - Eg Scholes, Vieira have no stats as I changed them from non player to player.

Also I hope to extend it into other European leagues so would be handy if you can help with that also!

UPDATE - 12/20 squads done
I have been busy today, and couldn't get alot done yesterday. Hoping to release a beta tomorrow.

Unfortunately my laptop had to be restored, the sound etc had gone, so has my files including the database for this. Sorry guys.