Ncfc4lyf1

Reaction score
I am planning on making a database for FM13 that basically makes it feel like a past season.

Any suggestions

Will start work ASAP when I have a few season suggestions

Have most of summer to do this...

Will do 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07, 2007-08

Vote for one of those.
Would be most appropriate for me as I have all copies of Football Manager from 2008-09 onwards

4 votes for 04-05, 2 votes for 05-06, 1 vote for 06-07 and 4 votes for 07-08

Last edited:
As you know i've voted for 05-06

Really looking forward to this, good to know that somebody else is making a data from the past for this year's edition :)

Hopefully, if you work really well the data should be done within the first 2 weeks of the summer time!

As you know i've voted for 05-06

Really looking forward to this, good to know that somebody else is making a data from the past for this year's edition :)

Hopefully, if you work really well the data should be done within the first 2 weeks of the summer time!

Thank you, no idea where I should start though aha

Thank you, no idea where I should start though aha
Personally for the 2000-01 data, I started doing all of the premiership clubs, renamed all of the competitions, did all of the football league clubs and then removed a lot of the modern-day players :)

Personally for the 2000-01 data, I started doing all of the premiership clubs, renamed all of the competitions, did all of the football league clubs and then removed a lot of the modern-day players :)

Ok I will start when I get five votes for one.

Doing 04/05

Personally prefer it cos Norwich in prem etc...

Plus popular with you lot

Hopefully I can get Leeds back to the Premiership at the first attempt then! good luck with the DB mate

Thanks, should be fun with any team tbh

PROGRESS
Squad completed: Arsenal, Aston Villa, Birmingham, Blackburn (This includes everyones date of birth having 8 years added onto it so they're the age they were 8 years ago. However I have not changed any stats yet/created missing players, will do that at the end and may require some help)
Nation rules: Re structured conference so only 22 teams, only 5 subs to choose from in Prem