paulegend

Reaction score
hey guys and gals i love playing FM11 im obsessed with it tbh and im sure most of you are aswell:)

ok remember in fm10, fm09 there was databases for past seasons such as 2001-02 season and a couple of others. i really wanna play seasons back that far. never mind a 2009-10 season that was so last year............... literally. whats the point?? im talking abpout past seasons with players like Roy Keane, Zinadine Zidane, Beckham, Ronaldinho, Owen, or even further back if possible with Ian Rush and Fowler or Shearer and tton partnerships.

i know there are legend databases around where you can have these players in todays database but i wanna play past seasons.

id even go so far as to suggest FM12 includes past seasons from different decades. such as a season from the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's and 00's. im sure we would all love to play with Dalglish, George best, Pele and maradona in their primes throughout the years or put our skills up against Bill Shankleys liverpool or the english world cup winning side. i know it would be a huge database but even if they sold FMlegends as a seperate game or an add on im sure it would get alot of buyers. it wouldnt be that hard all they have to do is use differnet people in the game instead of the people in the existing game.

anyway rant over:D

for now id love to play one of the past seasons in this game so i was wondering if any of you have any links for databases from years past. also a big note!!!!! at the start of the year(game year:) when the game came out in octoberish) i had an old database from last years game that worked on the first patch. i dont know if it crashes after a day or so but it did work so if someone has an old one i can try to make it work with the editor.

so any links please add them here guys. iot doesnt matter what seasons ye have. **** even if ye have really good legend databases add them ifye can.

thanks