Pastore oferd to me for 8,5 mil.!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bartul

Reaction score
I am managin Genoa, im 2nd in Serie A(oct.2010) but i have but CMs are weakest link in my team, meanwhile Pastore is beasting 10aps.,8 goals but he beacame unhappy and he is transfer listed by request, of course i will buy him but first i will need to sell some players cause i have 0 transfer budget. I have 2 questions:
1)Could i ofer Palermo 0 now and 8,5mil. for 48 months, would that work or the transfer would fall throgh?
2)In wich role should i play him as MC? (cannot play him as AMC couse of my tactics)
thank you

I dont know what you have to do, but for 8.5m DO ANYTHING TO GET HIM!!

TRANSFER BUG!
It happens alot in the first patch.
1- Yes
2-advanced playmaker.

adv. playmaker attack or support?(im not sure is he avalible in attack duty)
its not a bug Palermo is underachiving thats y hes unhappy

i can't answer how to play him as i've never signed him however if you use the 0 up front and 8.5 mil in monthly insallments you need to divide the 8.5 by the number of months you pay the installments over and then times it by the number of months left in the season to figure out how much will come out of your transfer budget.

if it's more then you have then it will get rejected.

e.g. if you were at the start of teh season and you offered 5mil over 48 months and 0 up front then 1.25mil would come out of your budget. if you don't have 1.25mil then it would get rejected.

i can't answer how to play him as i've never signed him however if you use the 0 up front and 8.5 mil in monthly insallments you need to divide the 8.5 by the number of months you pay the installments over and then times it by the number of months left in the season to figure out how much will come out of your transfer budget.

if it's more then you have then it will get rejected.

e.g. if you were at the start of teh season and you offered 5mil over 48 months and 0 up front then 1.25mil would come out of your budget. if you don't have 1.25mil then it would get rejected.

thank you i do it and i get 1,23 mil. does that mean that i only need to sell a player for 1,3 mil. and i will have enough?

Whatever you do don't sell someone for 8 million an think your going to be given 8 million to spend. Check how much percentage you get.

Just ask the board to sign him for you and try an persuade them.

Why don't you try and talk to the board, and see if you can sign him that way.

thank you i do it and i get 1,23 mil. does that mean that i only need to sell a player for 1,3 mil. and i will have enough?

you need to sell players so that you're budget becomes 1.3 mil, assuming they accept that bid, but you need to make sure you take into account the trnasfer percentage. eg. in my current season i'm only getting 50% of the transfer fee for anyone i sell as my transfer budget.

1. Download patch 11.2.1
2. Install patch
Enjoy your realistic game :)
If you dont want do do this then
1) Yes, they will accept it
2) Advanced playmaker - attack

1. Download patch 11.2.1
2. Install patch
Enjoy your realistic game :)
If you dont want do do this then
1) Yes, they will accept it
2) Advanced playmaker - attack