Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Hey,

having a few problems with the new patch. I downloaded 11.2.0 on release installed etc. Then did the same for 11.2.1 patch. But for some reason when I go to start a new game 11.2.1 database does not show? Only the 11.2.0 database.

Any ideas what im doing wrong?

Many thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Jak

Reaction score
11.2.1 isn't a database change, it's a hotfix. Start a new game with the 11.2.0 database and then go to game information and it should be version 11.2.1

Reaction score
thanks mate!

Bit of a noob with things like this lol.

Thanks again!

Jak

Reaction score
no worries. You should have seen the amount of people say the same thing on here when the patch was first released ;)

Reaction score
hahaha sorry mate :$, thanks for the quick reply and your help.

Reaction score
hi

11.2.1 isn't a database change, it's a hotfix. Start a new game with the 11.2.0 database and then go to game information and it should be version 11.2.1
i have a problem with update 11.2.1
i patched the game and crack correctly.But i lost all skins all database from onother xml and all of photos wich i had in the game!!!why?
pls answare me at my email [email protected]