patch

pls where can i download this patch 11.3 :(? Can you say me link to download ? Thanks

SI need to research Irish league. Fingla are still in the game despite folding and lots of the transfers havent been completed

put your suggestion forward to the SI forums mate, be a researcher yourself?? theres a loop hole there that im sure they will want to get right!

Has it took note of the finances at Plymouth Argyle, the deducted 10 points and transfer embargo? Or will this be released as a hotfix later on?

No transfer embargo or points deduction. :S

Their finances are down the ******* though. BUT Curtis Nelson and Joe Mason have MASSIVE PA changes.

edit: ah yeah, the data lock. forgot about that. Still, this looks exciting to play around with. gonna spend most of the night decided who to play as now. XD

Last edited:
Nah, Plymouth still have no 10 point deduction mate, SWFC get 1.3m budget though :)

5 minutes left waiting for my laptop to go "Too much im disconnecting" :mad: stupid thing

Pls link to download :( ?! help me :(

The Steam patches are available now, the non-Steam versions will be available later – we do not have a time for these yet as it’s in SEGA’s hands, not ours.

Please read the OP ;) Steam will automatically dl it for you. If you don't use Steam, you'll have to wait. Oh and I know the Plymouth researcher, and the data was submitted over a month ago.

type football manager 2011 patch 11.3 into google and the fmbase one is first :)

Of course, that just dawned on me when I was seeing other people posting differently :S Gutted if Sterling isn't included :(

SI are no longer allowed to include real life players under the age of 16 in their databases, due to child protection or some other health and safety, political correctness gone mad, red tape government bull.

Regens obviously still generate at any age from 14 upwards, but sadly there will no longer be any 13 year old Freddy Adus or 14 year old Nicolas Millans for us to find. :(

£20m transfer budget with Newcastle avoiding relegation, £23m top half, £25m Europa. Om nom nom.

put your suggestion forward to the SI forums mate, be a researcher yourself?? theres a loop hole there that im sure they will want to get right!

I've already submitted it, appears that everything happened after the datalock.

Last edited:
SI are no longer allowed to include real life players under the age of 16 in their databases, due to child protection or some other health and safety, political correctness gone mad, red tape government bull.

Regens obviously still generate at any age from 14 upwards, but sadly there will no longer be any 13 year old Freddy Adus or 14 year old Nicolas Millans for us to find. :(

Surely the fact that he is 16 in real life now though should be the contributing factor, and not that he is only 15 at the start of the game? Seems quite strange to me, but I guess that can't be changed :S

Finally got my new game started on the third attempt XD

how can i tell that the new match engine/ fixed bugs are active on my current save is there a way of knowing this?

Glad to see that Martin Kelly seems to have been given quite a decent improvement, 3.5* potential, 2* current. Conor Coady should be much better though I think, as the only youth player to have been on the bench for the seniors, and captain of the youths.

Romario and Matheus of Flamengo are ingame (both 15), so I don't understand why they haven't included anymore 15 year olds. :S (Not regens either, I'm not stupid. :p)

INFACT, Adryan has also been included, who's also 15, same with the Wingback version of Lucas from Sao Paulo.

SI have some 'splaining to do!

Last edited: