Steven Herkes

Reaction score
I have just started a leicester city game and need help on signings need:
CB
LM
RM
ST
Any help will be great thanks

This is my current career save aswell. Would strongly reccomend you to download GS and there are some good players like Athirson and Geremi on FREE's. Im top after 13 games. Yakubu is a beast :)

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Strongly reccomed Booth for CB!

CB - Ashley Williams
LM - Barry Bannan (loan)
RM - Chris Eagles
ST - Leigh Griffiths (loan wolves) or Vaclav Kadlec 975k but when you are offereing him a contract give him a high signing on fee otherwise he goes to man utd

CB- Bruma Loan
LM- Alec Chamberlain n
RM- Eagles
ST- Wickham

Thats who I signed mate.

thanks for the replies, couldnt get williams he werent interested, so:
zaliukas (hearts)
geremi
kadlec
driver
adam barton
sergio araujo

I have just started a leicester city game and need help on signings need:
CB
LM
RM
ST
Any help will be great thanks

I am Leicester and I signed Danny Graham from Watford for just over a million.
I'd get a goalkeeper too, I brought in Joe Lewis from Peterborough for just over a million aswell.

Westwood from Coventry is a good goalkeeper to sign for any Championship team, also works for when you get promoted. Costs around a million I think.

mate dusan djuric is one fantastic left mid , i signed him for leicester player of the month 4 times and player of the year

Nathaniel Clyne is someone I usually buy with Leicester

With Leicester atm i have signed Alex Chamberlain (£2m) RM, George Boyd (£2m) LM and Craig Makail-Smith (£1.5m) ST

You probably dont need a centre back with Bamba, Hobbs, Vitor and Mee.

I always sign George Boyd as a LM for my Leicester saves. Can be bought for around £2M

hobbs is injured, mee is not up to standard so took hearts centre back zaliukas scored 2 goals and 2 MOM in 3 games :)

get fleck on loan.. but it depends fleck is a gamble if performs well in his first few matches he does well throughout.. but if he flops then his form never picks up in my opinion.. and also get wason renteria for backup striker just in case.. get verratti.. his ability seems to have improved in the current patch he would be ideal as a ball-winning midfielder..

get fleck on loan.. but it depends fleck is a gamble if performs well in his first few matches he does well throughout.. but if he flops then his form never picks up in my opinion.. and also get wason renteria for backup striker just in case.. get verratti.. his ability seems to have improved in the current patch he would be ideal as a ball-winning midfielder..

Fleck on loan would be lucky gets first team football at rangers.

Also why do people sign Boyd his pace is terrible for a winger....

CB - David Wheater - Costs €4m (I use euros cause I'm Irish but I'd say thats about £2.8m), affordable if you sell a few un-needed players.

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

CB - David Wheater - Costs €4m (I use euros cause I'm Irish but I'd say thats about £2.8m), affordable if you sell a few un-needed players.

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

David Wheater about €4m

Ive just won the Championship with Leicester spending £8.5m in total.
Cedric Bakambu - £3.5m - I was so suprised i could get him on board and he repaid me with 24 league goals scooping the Top Scorer award.
Raphael Holzhauser - £3.5m - Another exceptional talent, only 17 but i put him box-to-box and he really works hard for you. Magic left foot.
Moriera - Free - Old head that i only really used off the bench to keep the ball in the late stages of matches.
Gabriel Obertan - Loan - Obviously everyone knows who he is, Pace, Goals, Assists, the lot, Just be abit patient with him. Stick him in for 6 straight games and then he really gets going.
Nicklas Pedersen - £850k - Mainly brought for extra striker for when Yakubu departs back to Everton. Pedersen still scored 5 goals as a fill in for Vassel, Yakubu, Bakambu, Waghorn, Gallagher ....