Patch 9.2.0 Change List & Availability Details

Noticed in the options...

You can turn off the hyperlinks on the advertising hoardings around the pitch now. That annoyed me so much the odd time i'd accidentally click one and it would boot me out the game to my web browser.

Hmm so far so good, thought i would start a new game and give the 3d pitch another try. First game of the season you get the 'setting up' screen then after that it's 100% smooth

Yeh its smoother than Lee...............s face.

In computer science, a thread of execution is a fork of a computer program into two or more concurrently running tasks. The implementation of threads and processes differs from one operating system to another, but in general, a thread is contained inside a process and different threads in the same process share some resources (most commonly memory), while different processes do not.

So it's best to keep it ticked in my opinion.

Thanking you.

call us buy!! den send us the way to buy la...!! i wan to the way to activate by phone...can send?? i nid the link...i go SI games...but i cant find it...pls help mi

call us buy!! den send us the way to buy la...!! i wan to the way to activate by phone...can send?? i nid the link...i go SI games...but i cant find it...pls help mi

Pardon?

i mean....u call us to buy the game but u dint tell us the way!! I'm willing to buy...by i cant find the way...i go SIgames.com...but i cant find de way...i heard tat there are one way to activation by phone...so i nid for help about it....i nid some one send me the link to activate by phone...bcoz i really cant find it

Use full sentences and real words please because we have no idea what you're saying.

Suddenly my 3D match view is lagging after installing this patch:S

My 3D view in camera angle: "Main Stand" and "TV View" causes slight "ball lag" problems, i.e the ball doesn't run smooth but im certain thats just the engine.

If Call of Duty 4 runs perfect on my machine, and FM2009 doesn't, there's something wrong.

Yup same 3D lag here - was working fine in 9.1, so removed 9.2 and reinstalled it and works perfectly - anyone know wots up with 9.2??

Download 9.2 used the editor
Know i can,t start new game
Come up error on 4.2.2 sweeper?
Anyone any ideas

I hope with FM10 they focus more. Also they need to ditch the Steam idea its completely pointless people can still DL this game and crack it. = /

Wow im going to take a break from this game untill they fix the 3D match engine lag! Its a ******* joke.

I hope with FM10 they focus more. Also they need to ditch the Steam idea its completely pointless people can still DL this game and crack it. = /

It's not the Steam version that's being cracked. If the game was released exclusively on steam the piracy rate would be a lot smaller as cracked Steam games often require a bit of though to installing them other than "ZOMG I CAN HAZ SERIAL NUMB3R!!!1!??".

Steam is the saviour of PC gaming. (L)

Oh.

IS anyone else experiencing lag on 3D? Its really driving me mad now. I feel robbed of £30 tbh.

I'm getting more injures than ever now:D

Oh.

IS anyone else experiencing lag on 3D? Its really driving me mad now. I feel robbed of £30 tbh.

Yup I was - went back to 9.1 in the end, will wait until it's sorted before I install it again