Patch and/or update anytime in the future

bindie

Reaction score
Hi

I guess I maybe a new poster to this forum, but a long time player of FM.

I have added a lot of alterations to FM13 to make the game more enjoyable for me, such as being able to play as Germany or Japan and not have those nations greyed out.

Unfortunately for me I have found out after the last patch being done to my game, my save game had Germany, Japan, China and a few other things reverted to the default status.

SO my question is;
1. Are there going to be any more patches in the near future, given that FM14 should be on the agenda?
2. If there is a patch on the horizon is there a **** way of stopping the update being done so I can keep my add-ons.

This is a big deal to me as I had ran a 2 season 2 manager career with Central Coast Mariners (A-League) and Cardiff/Nigeria. I had to start all over again so I can have my alterations count. I just hope to god there are no more patches done, as it took a lot out of me to restart my career because of the alterations being removed.

Hi

I guess I maybe a new poster to this forum, but a long time player of FM.

I have added a lot of alterations to FM13 to make the game more enjoyable for me, such as being able to play as Germany or Japan and not have those nations greyed out.

Unfortunately for me I have found out after the last patch being done to my game, my save game had Germany, Japan, China and a few other things reverted to the default status.

SO my question is;
1. Are there going to be any more patches in the near future, given that FM14 should be on the agenda?
2. If there is a patch on the horizon is there a **** way of stopping the update being done so I can keep my add-ons.

This is a big deal to me as I had ran a 2 season 2 manager career with Central Coast Mariners (A-League) and Cardiff/Nigeria. I had to start all over again so I can have my alterations count. I just hope to god there are no more patches done, as it took a lot out of me to restart my career because of the alterations being removed.

Id say its highly unlikely there will be anymore patches or updates. I've never known SI release any patches after March.

Thank God for that then, as the last thing I want to do is another 2 years into Cardiff and Central Coast only to have those careers wiped clean because certain aspects I fixed up within the game get wiped off (i.e. functioning Germany and etc)