foster154

Reaction score
Hey guys i want to know from where i can download the new update for FM 11 .. see i download it from the official site and i couldn't install it plus it seems only for the 32 BIT while i have a 64 BIT one ... thanks anyway

@ OP - Yes, which patch are you talking about? 11.3 isn't out yet.

guys i m talkin abt 11.2. and no i dunt use the steam i did installed it via DVD .i m askin where i can find the 11.2 for windows 64 bit

It is the same for both versions. There is no 64bit version of FM11. Just check on SI's website or in the downloads section here.

there is no 64 bit windows for 11.2 patch

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

tharros any idea when and if there is a 11.3 patch about to come out thnx

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

tharros any idea when and if there is a 11.3 patch about to come out thnx

so liam do u have any idea how can i manage to install the patch ?

foster u just download patch 11.2 once downloaded you will get a self extracting zip that will sort it out 4 you then you hve to start new game

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

ok thnx

try installing through steam it updates automatically but shud work way i told you( once self extracted yu shud get another box and tht says update and tht should work

can you download through steam,if not try downloading patch from sortitoutsi cant understand why it wont open sorry