ohembrough747

Reaction score
Hi guys,

This is my first post so forgive me if it's in the wrong section and feel free to reply if you know the answer, would be a great help :)

Basically (I know it's strange) but if I alter any attributes on the data editor I feel like I'm cheating and can never stick at an altered game for more than a few seasons...I usually play primarily with Manchester United as they're the team I support, although I do also play with Leicester and Colchester.

I feel that they have drastically underestimated the attributes of both Welbeck and Cleverley and as a result will wait till they bring out an updated patch before I start a game with United. If anyone knows roughly what time the first patch usually comes out it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

You are, of course, assuming they change Welbeck and Cleverley in the update. This may not happen.

Well I'm hoping, of not I'll just have to accept it and stick with my other games. Any idea when it will come out? A rough guess would be great, and thanks for your response!

around february/march, looks liek you'll have to carry on with your current game......

Really, I thought they brought out three, one around then, one a few months later and one only a little bit after the game was released?

thanks for reply!

Steam will automatically update the patches, first one should be on now. Second one is usually December and the third one will be around Feb/March. Things like player attributes are subject to personal opinion, players you rate others might not. Its important to get a balanced view not a biased one. If your unhappy with them your only option is to edit them, that's why the tool is there.

First one as in "default"? or as in 12.0? What I mean is that usually they release one pretty soon after the release don't they?

First one comes out around November, 2nd around December and 3rd around March.

"Based on FM11's schedule."