Patching the Bugs

• Thread starter MetalHeroChris
  • Start date
  • Replies 11
  • Views 2K
M

MetalHeroChris

I have been hearing a few rumours on various forums that there is a patch coming in December to fix some of the bugs we have all been experiancing during play.
I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything else about it and if it is true that a patch is coming to FM soon, and also what bugs will the patch fix. For example the transfer bug I think we have all experianced in one form or another.

If you would like also include what bugs you have experianced during your play.

Feel free post your feedback here and I look forward to reading. I hope another post like this hasn't been created already if so I'm really sorry but I couldn't find it.

Thanks again for dropping by my post and your input.

-MHC-

Yes 11.2 is coming in December.

The changelist won't be published until it is released, but all bugs currently raised by the community, including the transfer bug, are due for fixing.

I know about the transfer bug, however I would like you to check this out:

View attachment 116198

I have circled some important information..
He is worth £5.75m and is being sold for £6m - Yet one of the problems were not being able to sell players above Match Value (MV).

I am at the end of Season 2 when this has happened.

BREAKING NEWS: Suarez does join Lazio for £6m despite his MV being £5.75m and on the transfer list.

Last edited:
Inablity to sell for a decent price is part of the due to be fixed transfer bug.

Inablity to sell for a decent price is part of the due to be fixed transfer bug.

And what about the inability to sell full stop? I can't sell at all, let alone for a decent price!

Yeah, its part of the transfer bug...

It will be fixed.

Yeah, its part of the transfer bug...

It will be fixed.
its also worsened by the fact that players get unhappy really easily. thats what then sets off the mad selling, but its all getting looked at. so is the player interaction. training is getting a new tab, penalty conversions are getting looked at, and so is the referee rotation. There may be more but thats the posts ive seen

Yes 11.2 is coming in December.

The changelist won't be published until it is released, but all bugs currently raised by the community, including the transfer bug, are due for fixing.

Sweet. Any idea when in December it will be released?

It does make me wonder how some of these bugs have escaped the net considering they are so common like the transfer bug. What are the game testers actually looking for when testing the game as they miss some of the big bugs when the game is released.

It does make me wonder how some of these bugs have escaped the net considering they are so common like the transfer bug. What are the game testers actually looking for when testing the game as they miss some of the big bugs when the game is released.
was talking to Sciag about this on si forums, since hes a mod and can see the beta testers bug reports. Some of them they dont see, a lot of them they do but cant fix becuase of the time constraints. hence the patching schedule. Im guessing they saw the transfer one too late to do anything, and its no easy fix.

---------- Post added at 06:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 AM ----------

but still the way they test needs looking at. its ina better state than fm10 was when it came out, but still thats not saying too much