Xtormrage

Reaction score
chelseay.png

"The Tuscan Tactician" Gets The Sack

r

Italian citizens were left reeling with the shock dismissal of Marcello Lippi, the famed 'Tuscan Tactician'. FIGC, the governing body of the Italian national football team, refused to comment on the situation and did not reveal any details of Lippi's successor. Media reports suggest that Italy's dismal performance in the FIFA World Cup lent a massive blow to Lippi's regime.
Talking to journalists outside his Milan home, Lippi revealed that he was "disappointed" with the management for "lack of faith". Meanwhile, some senior players like Fabio Cannavaro and Alessandro Del Piero have slammed the management and issued an ultimatum.
Filippo Inzaghi confided to reporters that the team was unhappy with FIGC and a suitable replacement would be needed to convince some players to stop retiring prematurely.
Overall, it can be safely said that if an equally good coach isn't found, FIGC may be left in dire straits, managing a hollow coccoon that used to be the Italy national team.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shock Replacement Delights The Azzurri

images

chelseacry2DPR2009_468x328.jpg

With the appointment of Carlo Ancelotti as the manager of the Italy national team, FIGC have taken a correct step towards the ressurrection of the Azzurri. FIGC's President Giancarlo Abete revealed that the capture of Ancelotti was not a "piece of cake". Meanwhile, Chelsea supporters are shocked at Ancelotti's "betrayal". A senior spokesman for The Blues admitted that they were not having much luck with finding a replacement due to the job supposedly being "jinxed".
Speaking in a press conference, Ancelotti told the reporters that he was "delighted at being in charge of his country" and it was a "magical moment" for him. Also, he apologized to the Chelsea fans and said that he was "sad to leave such fantastic supporters behind". Several Italian players have applauded the management's decision to install such a reputable manager. Chelsea legend Dennis Wise has stated that instead of looking for a moolah based foreign manager, Abramovich chould concentrate on the club's London roots and bring a manger loyal to the club.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Luke Filipe Naylor Takes Chelsea Hot-Seat

001g014.gif

Football fans across the world were left shocked with the startling appointment of Brazil-born English banker Luke Filipe Naylor as the manager of Chelsea F.C. Abramovich stated that Naylor has "sufficient experience" and "prodgious skill" to take Chelsea to glory as well as keeping a firm eye on the club's finances. The Blues' captain John Terry spoke for the team and said that they had full confidence in Naylor's abilities. Meanwhile, Naylor's former employers Barclays Bank have stated that they were sad to have lost a negotiator of Naylor's skill. Pundits have claimed that Naylor's appointment was partly due to his uncle Roberto Carlos' support.
Talking to BBC, Naylor revealed that he was excited to have joined Chelsea and it was a "dream come true". He also said that he had some players in his mind to bolster the squad and prepare for the season. He was also ecstatic that he was given a "massive" 85 Mn. Pounds budget.

Last edited:
what an odd place to come from and how would they know he has experience, ya know being in the banking trade...

Roman needed someone to have an eye on Chelsea's finances as they were going into debts every year. He's also the nephew of Roberto Carlos and a longtime Chelsea fan. He's not a coach, he's a manager. :)

lookin good so far, lookin forward to the next update, check out my story if you want (in my sig), good luck with the story.

Yeah, well. Thanks guys. It's my first story ever. :)
How is the layout till now? I have had no experience so I will appreciate help. :)
Yeah, update will be soon when I get my lappy back coz my PC doesn't connect to the net any more. :(
The season's progressing fine, BTW. I have reached Feb, I think.

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:56 PM ----------

PRE SEASON

Wenger Is A Citizen

ArseneWengerR_468x510.jpg

Manchester City have appointed talismanic ex-Arsenal manger Arsene Wenger as their replacement for the recently sacked Mark Hughes. Wenger was delighted to join a such a club of "growing prowess" and "amazing financial depth".

I am very happy to be here. Manchester City have a great setup and an endless budget which allow me to take the club to greater heights.

Meanwhile, Arsenal is in the hunt of a new manager, the top candidate being Roberto Mancini.

***​

Chelsea Unveil New Kits

New Chelsea manager Luke Filipe Naylor today unveiled the new kits for 2009/10 season. Chelsea have signed a new 5-Year sponsorship deal with Barclays Bank, Naylor's previous employers. Adidas have remained as the kit sponsors. It is rumored that Adidas have roped in designer Ross-Galloway to design these kits.

chelseah.png

chelseaaj.png

chelseat.png

***​

Chelsea Sign French Starlet

mamadou-sakho.jpg

Chelsea have signed 19-Year old French centre-back Mamadou Sakho drom Paris Saint-Germain for an estimated fee of 13 million Pounds. Sakho, who is touted to be the next big thing in football circles, is reportedly ecstatic to sign for Chelsea, a club he has supported since he was 9.
Meanwhile, manager Luke Filipe Naylor is delighted with his coup and what promises to be an exciting prospect.

Sakho is a superb defender. He's talented and ready to step up for the topmost level. I am sure he will turn out to be a success and will bolster Chelsea's defence. I am hopeful that he will thrive under John Terry's tutelage and emerge as the one of the best. He is the future of France and I hope that he will be the future of Chelsea.

Chelsea Land Chilean Wonderkid

alexis_sanchez_controla-balon.jpg

Chelsea have signed Udinese's Chilean right winger Alexis Sanchez, who is delighted to move to Stamford Bridge. Chelsea reportedly paid a mammoth sum of 29 million Pounds to acquire his services from the Italian side. Pundits have already hailed the winger as the next Cristiano Ronaldo. Meanwhile, Naylor and fans alike are salivating at the prospect.

Sanchez is truly an inspirational winger who can also play as a striker. He has immense pace and dribbling skills and perfectly fitted our bill. He will step up into Joe Cole's shoes, which may prove to be too small for him.

Chelsea Rout Preston 3-0

0,,12306~7918377,00.jpg

Anelka 17,20, 47

Chelsea eased past a hapless Preston 3-0 riding on Anelka's hat-trick. The French striker headed Zhirkov's cross in the 16th minute. 3 minutes later, he recieved the ball from Lampard, dribbled past two defenders and slotted home. He completed the rout by scoring from the penalty spot in the 46th minute.

M.O.M- Nicolas Anelka (9.5)

Chelsea Brush Away Carlisle 2-0

Ashley-Cole-Chelsea.jpg

Sanchez 1
Zhirkov 30

Chelsea defeated Carlisle 2-0 in an easy win that constituted goals from the wingers Sanchez and Zhirkov. Ramires lobbed a long ball for Sanchez and the winger coolly skipped passed a defender and scored in the very 1st minute. Zhirkov capped a wonderful move by heading in Ashley Cole's cross in the 30th minute.

M.O.M- Ashley Cole (8.1)

Chelsea Sign Belgian Youngster

lukaku.jpg

Chelsea have snapped up 16-Year old Belgian youngster Romelu Lukaku from Anderlecht for a bargain 4 million Pounds. Lukaku will act as a backup to the first team and may get a few chances in the squad. Lukaku is reportedly one of the best prospects in the world and is touted as the next Drogba, with his high skilled finishing and strength. He also shows a composure far beyond his years may turn out to be Chelsea's future messiah.

I am delighted to have signed Lukaku for such a bargain amount. He's probably going to be the best striker in the world and no one present can match his potential, maybe not even Mario Balotelli.

***​

Chelsea Win Hard Fought Battle 1-0

john_terry_1292302c.jpg

Sanchez 45

Chelsea defeated Bundesliga team HSV 1-0 with the only goal coming from Sanchez, who calmly struck on a rebound and showed off his finishing skills just before half time. It was a battle of two equally matched sides as HSV were motivated to beat Chelsea. Some good defending by John Terry saved Chelsea the blushes.

M.O.M- John Terry (8.1)

i like this style mate, it's good. if you want inspiration, look at like bbc for match reports and stuff like that. but I like this (Y)

Didn't think you had a story when you requested a sig mate, but I qui like this :) Hope you keep it going :)