Pato? Been offered him, not sure need him. Thoughts?

Raffazza

Reaction score
Hiya,

been offered Pato by Milan, out of curiousity bid on him and he's keen to come. Not sure I need him though... Currently using two of Marquinhos/Keirrison/Laurito...

Thinking maybe take Pato for a season, sell him on. Any thoughts/advice?

Cheers :)

pato for me isn't all that. how much is he being offered for?

get him for a season and selling you will make a good profit

Sign him, keep him and build your team around him the guy is a predator in front of goal. He's the heart and soul of my team and is very loyal too. (Had bids from Barca, Real, Chelsea and Man City and he refuses to go and is very happy to be managed by myself.) He rarely gets injured and if played in the right system then he'll bag 50 goals or even more each season.

Got him for 24m in the end.

Just as well, after two games of the season, Marquinhos out for 3 months....

Whats the right system for him out of curiousity?

Got him for 24m in the end.

Just as well, after two games of the season, Marquinhos out for 3 months....

Whats the right system for him out of curiousity?

I play two up front with him set as the main striker. My secondary striker is Robert Lewandowski and they are amazing together. I play with my two wingers pushed up so they support them quite alot which mean's that I bombard the oppositions deffence alot and mean's I score alot of goals. I have a style of play where I play all out attack home and away and wether I win by 5 clear goals or get beat 6 - 5. I'm playing an exciting brand of football. To be honest though I don't lose many because IMO i've assemble a very strong very talented team who is doing the business for me.

GK - Artur Boruc
RB - Davide Santon
LB - Emiliano Insua
RCB - Leo
LCB - Sidnei
DM Miguel Veloso
CM Joao Moutinho
ARM - Pereirinha
ALM - Simon Vukcivic
RCF - Alexandre Pato
LCF - Robert Lewandowski

SUBS

William Matheus
Tales
Ronaldo
Luigi Bruins
Zuculini
Lambo
Scott Brown

I play two up front with him set as the main striker. My secondary striker is Robert Lewandowski and they are amazing together. I play with my two wingers pushed up so they support them quite alot which mean's that I bombard the oppositions deffence alot and mean's I score alot of goals. I have a style of play where I play all out attack home and away and wether I win by 5 clear goals or get beat 6 - 5. I'm playing an exciting brand of football. To be honest though I don't lose many because IMO i've assemble a very strong very talented team who is doing the business for me.

GK - Artur Boruc
RB - Davide Santon
LB - Emiliano Insua
RCB - Leo
LCB - Sidnei
DM Miguel Veloso
CM Joao Moutinho
ARM - Pereirinha
ALM - Simon Vukcivic
RCF - Alexandre Pato
LCF - Robert Lewandowski

SUBS

William Matheus
Tales
Ronaldo
Luigi Bruins
Zuculini
Lambo
Scott Brown

How did you afford all those players at Celtic?

yeh man, pato performs well, i have the following strikers:

benzema
aguero
pato
alexis sanchez
balotelli
laurito

i have a lot of striking options but if played frequently he will fit in perfectly and hammer goals in for you, he has about 7 in 10 for me at the moment

yeh man, pato performs well, i have the following strikers:

benzema
aguero
pato
alexis sanchez
balotelli
laurito

i have a lot of striking options but if played frequently he will fit in perfectly and hammer goals in for you, he has about 7 in 10 for me at the moment

What team are you and what season is it?

GK - Artur Boruc
RB - Davide Santon
LB - Emiliano Insua
RCB - Leo
LCB - Sidnei
DM Miguel Veloso
CM Joao Moutinho
ARM - Pereirinha
ALM - Simon Vukcivic
RCF - Alexandre Pato
LCF - Robert Lewandowski

SUBS

William Matheus
Tales
Ronaldo
Luigi Bruins
Zuculini
Lambo
Scott Brown

why not start with sporting lol

Why wouldnt you want this guy?
Best player in my game, easily best Striker. Im in April 25th 2012 and hes currently sitting on 37 goals and 12 assists
This is my system which works out really well for him and Aguero gets plenty of assists.
I have Aguero set to almost full Attack, Runs with balls, Forwards runs, Free role and high Creative freedom. I switch him and Pato about and its great

He also got World Player of the Year 2011 aged like 21 :D

I have never had Pato, but I think it all depends on who does what with him really.
When the Computer seems to have him on my games, Hes good yet not amazing, but like ohmygawdzz has proven, if you can manage him & train him while him being focused on, He can obviously be nurtured into the elite. We all know his potential.

This thread is 3weeks old i dont think he cares any more tbh