Veko_milan

Reaction score
What are Pato's best instructions...I mean what instructions you have to give him, to score goals and be useful?

Pato is a great player with or without instructions.

Pato is a great player with or without instructions.

OK let me put it this way, in what "position" he plays best e.g. Advanced Forward etc... :) Because in 12 matches he scored just 8 goals.

whats wrong with 8 goals in 12 games?
your expectations are too high, be realistic mate

OK I'll take your advice. And talking about realism is there a better Deep-lying playmaker than Pirlo?

I am also managing AC Milan and during my pre season games pato has a similar goal ratio of 4 in 6 matches. Due to kick off my league campaing so hopefully this form continues.

Onto your second question of players better than Pirlo I dont think that there are many better than what he is at the start of the game but I can tell you that the only players I can think of that are as good as he is are Xabi Alonso or Miguel Veloso

well i understand what do you mean and what do you expect from Pato ..

i managed Brazil in my 2ed season and i used to play Pato as a Poacher and as Advanced forward . ... i know his stats does not go with that .. but he did well and scored a lot for Brazil ..
i think it is like Frutty's said : he is amazing what ever his position .

I put him in Advanced Forward, he scored 15 goals from 20 games. I think that he is working well, my other striker Huntelaar scored 13 goals from 23 games (he's got 19 finishing). About deep-playing playmaker I'll try to buy Miguel Veloso...uhhm other suggestions?

diego won footballer of the year for me and i had him as my deep-playing playmaker

Good, but I already signed Joa Moutinho to replace Pirlo in that position. Veloso refused me.

Deep-Lying Playmaker Huddlestone is well good, he always puts through the pacey players through on goal for me.

Last edited:
Just started and bought Pato immediately. 5 goals in 2 competitive games! Ha!

P.S. 4 in one Europa league game.

He is fine where he is. You're asking too much. If you really want to get some more out of him, play him as a Deep-Lying Forward on Attack next to a tall striker (guessing you still have Ibrahimovic) and play him as a Complete Forward on Support.

he plays best as a poacher for me, i went to ac milan in 2013-14 and he scored 31 in 30 as a poacher and that was just in the league

Shouldve bought Andrea Poli as your new deep-lying playmaker mate, Pirlo wouldve tutored him nicely !