Status
Not open for further replies.

robdeledge

Reaction score
So i'm in the year 2013 with man utd and about to start the new season, and out of the blue Pato was offered to me! I don't know what to do as I have a good selection of strikers already! Rooney, Dzeko, Welbeck, Macheda and David Villa!

View attachment 54533
View attachment 54534
View attachment 54535
View attachment 54536
View attachment 54537
View attachment 54538

I already have a selection headache on what striker to start on match days between Rooney and Villa. Dzeko is a must start, unreal for me! Welbeck starts on the right wing and does well there.

So I need your advice! Should I take up Milans offer of 31mil for Pato or do I have enough strikers in the squad already? Not gonna play the game again till I hear your opinions!

his a top class striker mate got him in second season for liverpool and his scored 18 in about 21 games

Just decide whether 31 mill is worth it if he's not going to start that many games.

I wouldn't.

If you really want to buy him then sell Villa, since he is getting old already. And wtf happened to your Rooney? His stats are much worse than in the first season!

to be fair villa is getting on a bit but i think you should at least give macheda a chance to shine, unless you can get the price down a bit i don't think you should do it

Status
Not open for further replies.