baneet

Reaction score
Hi guys Im playing has Man Utd near the end of my 1st season with them, Iv'e won the premier league and league cup so far and in the final of the champions league and fa cup. Just had an offer from Inter Milan to buy Evra for £26.5 million should I let him go or keep him for a few more years?

If I do let him go any suggestions for a new left back? preferably has decent speed and good marking and tackling stats. Current budget £6 million wage limit £186 grand but should increase by the end of the season as I get more funds.

Thanks

Sell him and sign Fabio Coentrao or Michel Bastos, failing that play Fabio

keep him, hes one of the best in the game. you will be hard pressed to find a better replacement for cheaper, bearing in mind your only get 50% back as part of your transfer budget

keep him,his class,consistent and can play 3-4 seasons more! and use him to tutor fabio :)

Already have coentrao using him as a left winger though because of his attacking ability. Fabio still needs a lot of work but I was thinking of signing the fiorentina left back who's name iv'e forgetten lol. any other suggestions?

Ahh if youve got coentrao definitely sell him! 26mil for someone whos touching 30, is a steal.

Already have coentrao using him as a left winger though because of his attacking ability. Fabio still needs a lot of work but I was thinking of signing the fiorentina left back who's name iv'e forgetten lol. any other suggestions?
vargas? you're better off with evra

Yup thats him, yh i stuck with him in my 2010 save aswell until he was 32 then offloaded him to sevilla for £20 mil and signed bale. But in this save Tottenham want £35 mil for him which is crazy

Sell him along with Rooney, Vidic and Rio.

But seriously. Keep him.

Yup thats him, yh i stuck with him in my 2010 save aswell until he was 32 then offloaded him to sevilla for £20 mil and signed bale. But in this save Tottenham want £35 mil for him which is crazy
stick with evra. hes got 3 seasons left in him at least. if you sell him for 26 million, the board only give you 13 million of that back in transfer funds.