Reaction score
Name: Patricio Rodriguez
Club: Independiente
D.O.B: 4/05/1990
Nationality: Argentinian
Position: Attacking Mid Centre

rodriguez%20patricio.png

Strengths:
technique, dribbling, 1st touch, off the ball, creativity, pace, acceleration, agility, passing, long shots, crossing

Weaknesses:
strength, jumping, balance

Also a very good player from Fm10 and Fm09...

Suggested Roles:

Winger - Attack
Advanced Playmaker - Attack/Support
Screenshots:

View attachment 140364View attachment 140365
View attachment 140366View attachment 140367

Wow this is crazy, I have been meaning to post him for a while and didn't because I wasn't sure if he was good enough, but I decided that I might as well post him, and was literally going to do it this week! He's a promising young player and had a great game against Penarol last week, though I think his terrible left foot is what will keep him from turning out (he is pretty predictable in his movement since you know he won't touch the ball with his left foot). He always strays out to the left and when he receives the ball cuts in to the middle (although I guess Robben has made a career of this :)). He's pretty inconsistent as well and usually can't go the full 90. He's very small and can be pushed off the ball easily, and he definitely wouldn't make it in the Prem. I think he could be very solid though for a mid-tier Spanish team or something like that.

I had him in FM10 for my Sporting save and he was very good, usually had about a 7.1 rating as an AMC. He was pretty inconsistent though, often times he would start the season on fire and then put in a bunch of mediocre performances in the second half of the season. In the end he asked for an absolutely absurd contract and I wouldn't back down (I keep a tight budget), so even though I had plenty of cash to spare I let him go on a free transfer.

In FM11 he doesn't appear to be as good, his passing isn't as good as in FM10 I think and is a bit underrated. He has been OK for my Independiente team so far, although nothing really special. All of my scouts think he has reached his max potential (this is in the first season), and my scouts in FM10 said the same thing.

Has anyone else tried him out?

I usually sign him or PAstore if in need of an AMC. Class player.

Nice find..... He looks like a similar player to Dario Conca, but probably cheaper :)

Just found him in my game, so searched to see if there was a thread on him. Unfortunately there was, never the less though, he looks really promising!

Remember Him on FM 2010. Bought Him For Shakhtar and By 2015; He Became The Best Player In My Game. How Much Does it take to Buy Him on '11?