Reaction score
Need someone to deputise for Eriksen (as Advanced Playmaker - Attack) & wonder if anyone's tried out Fulham's Patrick Roberts yet? Great technical stats (and will help to fill my home grown players quota), but his mental stats seem pretty weak for a playmaker, esp. 'decisions' being (I think) 5. Maybe this is not really the best role for him?

Any other suggestions for AP-A players who'll be happy with rotation-type-status at Spurs (preferably youngsters)? Currently have £10m, but am flogging Soldado so I can probably divert a few mil extra if necessary.

Take a look at Ryan Gauld, Calhanoglu, Otavio or Bryan Rabello

I have Patrick Roberts for my Liverpool team. Yeah his mental's are low but they are the stats that are guaranteed to improve pretty much. If you tutor him well he will turn into a beast.

That's something that really annoys me about FM. They seem to assume that most young players have poor mental stats, especially with young creative/flair players like Roberts. I really try to avoid mentally weak players at any age but I feel I'll make an exception for Pat Roberts because he looks an incredible talent. Does anyone know the sort of price we can ****** him for?

Developing nicely in my Man Utd save,Retraining him as a right winger also got Di Maria tutoring him