Paul Lambert Set to Leave Norwich

Reaction score
Paul Lambert is set to leave Norwich because he is too far away from his family.The Scotsman apparantly said to the board that he wants to be closer to his family in Scotland.
If Paul Lambert leaves Norwich I dont know who could take over and be succesful
The other thing im puzzled about is why hes bothered now.As he played in Germany for a couple of years and has lived in England for 4 years
please post with your comments and thoughts

If true, this is a massive blow for Norwich. He's been without a doubt the best manager in the championship so far this season. He's built an attacking force to be reckoned with too. If he goes, I can see some of the big players leaving for pastures new.

If this is true, no doubt he could be the new Celtic manager by next season, because Lennon's contract is up at the end of the year and no way in **** will celtic renew it with the way things are going. At least with Lambert you've got the experiance and knowledge and the passion all in one! where did you get this information?

Awful for norwich if this is true but how true is this?

Gutted for you. He's doing such a brilliant job at Norwich. But i'm not gonna lie, this comes good to me as a Reading fan and other teams chasing the play offs. I seriously hope it doesn't affect your season and you keep on going.

That's if it is true he's leaving.

Last edited:
i dont believe it untill you post a link to backup the OP

I got my info from a freind of mine
hes a memberof The Darren Huckerby fan club and was talking to a director who told him about it
i really hope its not true

Bull, no sources given, none found from a google search either.

Plus he manged Colchester between 2008-2009 and Wycombe 2006-2008, both are further from Scotland than Norwich is.

Bull, no sources given, none found from a google search either.

Plus he manged Colchester between 2008-2009 and Wycombe 2006-2008, both are further from Scotland than Norwich is.
i found a source to back it up
its on Footy Mad type in Paul Lambert to leave norwich and the top one is it

Just went on to that site and the only stories about him leaving were for him to join morcombe XD or to leave norwich and join burnley.

A message board isn't really a source, loads of threads on there linkig him with pretty much every championship club, about as credible as me posting here saying Alex Ferguson is in line for the Man City job.

Last edited:
Annoys me when people post stuff like this without a reputable source to back it up. Unless it's on SSN or BBC then Im not buying :) Hopefully he does go as he's made Norwich a great team so that would be 1 rival gone hopefully ;)

I swear on the FL show last night they said something about this ?

Meh, It's just speculation, would be very surprised if he does go, he's done a spectacular job at Norwich. And, he always looks a miserable sod in his interviews, probably where they've got the story from ;)