Reaction score
Han anyone been able to buy Pogba from Juventus ? I'm in 2014, and Juventus are asking a crazy amount, ?240 odd million !

Yes, Pogba is purchasable, you'll have to shell out a ton of cash. Dunno why they're asking such a huge price initially though.. Try again the next season.

On my save, Pogba moved to PSG for ?30.5m right at the start of the first season. No idea how they managed to get him so cheap, but I'd presume he handed in a transfer request. Not sure though

i got him for about ?35 million start of the 2nd season hes a monster of a cm shame his long shots don't go in they hit the post half the time or saved but once hes older he should hammer the goals in....... that must be a bug in your save as ac Milan want 200 mil for Mario balotelli 3rd season and no way im paying that just waiting for my regens and sandro(Barcelona kid) to come good

Got him for 48.5 mil E in my Dortmund save back in January 2017.

I also want pogba, as i use 3 CM. But Juventus dont even want my 80m...The thing is you have to wait for some other team to make a bid for him.. Thats what happened to Lamela, he was my target for 2 years, Tottenham wants atleast 100m, then in the 3rd season RM made a bid of 36m, i matched it, gave lamela a huge contract(i was afraid he will go to RM), then bang, got him.. I hope RM turns its head to Pogba

I also want pogba, as i use 3 CM. But Juventus dont even want my 80m...The thing is you have to wait for some other team to make a bid for him.. Thats what happened to Lamela, he was my target for 2 years, Tottenham wants atleast 100m, then in the 3rd season RM made a bid of 36m, i matched it, gave lamela a huge contract(i was afraid he will go to RM), then bang, got him.. I hope RM turns its head to Pogba
Lamela? I got him in the 2nd season at United. Signed him for 56M $ only.. And he was in top form.. The disadvantage with waiting for other clubs to bid on players is that you'll have to offer stupidly big contracts to the player.. That will cost you too much over the long term, and they never, ever take a paycut, unless they're the wrong side of 30. I only use that method with regens..

Lamela? I got him in the 2nd season at United. Signed him for 56M $ only.. And he was in top form.. The disadvantage with waiting for other clubs to bid on players is that you'll have to offer stupidly big contracts to the player.. That will cost you too much over the long term, and they never, ever take a paycut, unless they're the wrong side of 30. I only use that method with regens..

Im arsenal BTW, tottenham dont want to sell lamela for cheap to a rival.. And yes, ridiculous big contract

I got him for 40.5 Mil at the start of the game with Man Utd, I agree with Jord2009 he does shoot a lot without much success

I got him for 40.5 Mil at the start of the game with Man Utd, I agree with Jord2009 he does shoot a lot without much success
Same here, got him for 37 million with United at the beginning of the first season. That was before the 14.2 patch, though, so not sure if it's changed.

I resigned from my position at Chelsea and Allegri took over, he bought Paul Pogba for 27.5M. I could've also bought him for 40M in first season if I remember correctly. Also long shots tend to go off target for young players, but once they age, they'll start going in.

Just got him for 35.89 mil. a few weeks into the game! :) Never played with him before, so hoping for the best ;)

i just brought pogba for man city 1st season ?30mil amazing player must get him

Gt him 2nd season only 26mill, only because I tried in the summer with a 70mill bid but juve wouldn't move on 80mill, I declared my interest, and after the initial refusal I gt a message saying he was furious with conte for refusing to sell, he requested to be listed and bingo they accepted 26mill his value in dec 2014 but he arrives in the summer of 2015

First season with united I bid 20 mill and they asked for 38 mill, I then backed off and got someone else for him to then be transfer listed by request for 22 mill

Getting him first season always

He is a PURE beast

I would even pay 50m for the boy.

usually first season you can get him to 30-45m

I got him for my PSG side, 2nd season, kept on hounding Juve till he requested to be transfer listed and I bagged him for 63 Mill USD.

Playing him beside Verratti in a 4-1-2-1-2 and they're teaming up pretty nicely, although for some reason Verratti is out-performing him, probably cause he's just joined and needs to gel in.

For those wondering why his value changes between games, the reason is [slight spoiler]:

His PA (potential ability) is -10. This means that in any given game his PA will be between 170 & 199.

No matter what he will be an excellent player, however if it is above 190 then his is in the same league as Ronaldo and Messi and means Juve are going to want a huge fee.

CA & PA seem to be the main factor in determining how highly the AI rates a player, stat distribution not as important a factor.

Impossible, I tried like 500 times, they won't even talk below 80m lol.