steg_crolla

Reaction score
has anyone signed him atall and if so how much did he cost you ?

67 mill £ after 1 season
How??
In my Chelsea save he was priced at €75M and I signed him for €122M (+13M extra). First time since FM10 (when I started playing the FM series) I spent so much for one player, but he is totally worth it.

£67m +20% sell-on!

He's odd though. Despite his stats he is always shattered by the 70th minute. In all sorts of different positions/roles.

How??
In my Chelsea save he was priced at €75M and I signed him for €122M (+13M extra). First time since FM10 (when I started playing the FM series) I spent so much for one player, but he is totally worth it.

I agree he is worth it, you are literally signing the best midfielder in the game.

I agree he is worth it, you are literally signing the best midfielder in the game.

He simply isn't, I play him in his natural position (deep lying playmaker) he's averaging about 7.. Yet if he stays at Juve he is always 7.8 etc. I can NEVER get the best out of him, couldn't in FM15 either. I try moving him around, changing his role, but he is a bang average midfielder for me.. Henderson always out performs him.

He simply isn't, I play him in his natural position (deep lying playmaker) he's averaging about 7.. Yet if he stays at Juve he is always 7.8 etc. I can NEVER get the best out of him, couldn't in FM15 either. I try moving him around, changing his role, but he is a bang average midfielder for me.. Henderson always out performs him.
Got to disagree. In the 1st season I used him as DLP(S) and he was fantastic. He had an average rating of 7.6 and he took some points on his own when the team was struggling. In 2nd season I use him as B2B and he performs the same if not better (it is still early though, I got to wait to extract solid conclusions).
I think the main reason he plays well is because he likes the teams playing style (fast attacking passing game).

70 million quid down for Arsenal. He's been great in the European Super Cup, Community Shield and league opener. For the next 5 games, he's been awful in DLP-Defend.

£80m in early december on my first season after the AFC board gave me extra funds. 7,72 first season as BBM ;)

Got to disagree. In the 1st season I used him as DLP(S) and he was fantastic. He had an average rating of 7.6 and he took some points on his own when the team was struggling. In 2nd season I use him as B2B and he performs the same if not better (it is still early though, I got to wait to extract solid conclusions).
I think the main reason he plays well is because he likes the teams playing style (fast attacking passing game).

I play direct, quick temp, high pressing, attacking football.. Going to try him as a B2B M.

I play him as a CM Attack and he averages 7.7-8.2 a season for me.

I play him as a CM Attack and he averages 7.7-8.2 a season for me.

When I do that his rating for that position goes from 4.5* down to 3? Or do you just ignore that?

When I do that his rating for that position goes from 4.5* down to 3? Or do you just ignore that?

I ignore that because I like it when he makes darting runs up forward for me, extra man in attack. I like him to take as many long shots as possible, rebounds seem to create way too easy goals for my strikers in 16. He doesn't utilise his defensive talents but he holds up the ball for me and can create chances too.