Reaction score
Would greatly appreciate any opinions on this one!

Just about to begin the third season with THFC......

Finished 4th season 1, 2nd season 2, building up a great squad of expensive highly paid experienced players with younger cheaper squad players.....

After having a number of contract extension requests, asking for SILLY money, I got the hump and had a clear out, with the intention of giving the youth a chance.....

All set and ready to start the season with £140m burning a hole in the transfer fund and all of a sudden....POGBA'S AVAILABLE!!

So......offered £60m and got him, 300k plus loads of bonuses later he's ready to sign....

Question is....do i spend the dough?!?!?!

SIGN HIM SIGN HIM SIGN HIM SIGN HIM SIGN HIM SIGN HIM SIGN HIM SIGN HIM SIGN HIM SIGN HIM SIGN HIM SIGN HIM SIGN HIM SIGN HIM SIGN HIM SIGN HIM SIGN HIM SIGN HIM SIGN HIM SIGN HIM SIGN HIM SIGN HIM SIGN HIM SIGN HIM SIGN HIM SIGN HIM SIGN HIM SIGN HIM SIGN HIM SIGN HIM

LoL ... Sorry mate, all i can say it`s a "BIG LoL"
Did you get the message ? :p

Finished 2nd last season, lost the league on goal difference and ok, didn't do great in the cups but given 5 games to get 10 points, first three games fairly easy but then city and Liverpool away......three games in and he's done ok!!!! Was expecting more to be honest! Lol for my £69m!!!!