Paulo Henrique or (sao paulo's) lucas??

paulferns

Reaction score
am currently aston villa who should i buy for Centre attacking mid??? advice please they both look so good, and money is not an issue

hmmmmmm my scouts gave henrique 4 stars and lucas 4 and a half :S, am going towards henrique but then i look at lucas and u can get him for under 4 mil :O

I got Henrique before my second season with birmingham for 37m.. he's pretty wicked. Great vision. Long shots is only 13 or so and his finishing isn't great but he's scored i think 1 or 2 decent one-touch goals from inside the box and one curler from 25 yards, I'm only about 10 (total) matches in and he's looking promising

Price tag is a bit of a pain but I'd say he's worth it

---------- Post added at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 AM ----------

Get pastore if you can afford him though

I got Henrique before my second season with birmingham for 37m.. he's pretty wicked. Great vision. Long shots is only 13 or so and his finishing isn't great but he's scored i think 1 or 2 decent one-touch goals from inside the box and one curler from 25 yards, I'm only about 10 (total) matches in and he's looking promising

Price tag is a bit of a pain but I'd say he's worth it

---------- Post added at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 AM ----------

Get pastore if you can afford him though
for that price tag, pastore is the much better option

am currently aston villa who should i buy for Centre attacking mid??? advice please they both look so good, and money is not an issue

For the money i would go with Lucas, he always develops well for me and has a release clause of 3.6 i believe.

Henrique is the better player but costs a whole lot more and unless you get a deal on him I would go with Pastore who has almost the same price tag as mentioned by others in the thread.

i didnt know u couldnt make these threads, u learn something new every day.........

am geting closer to going for lucas lmao

thanks for comments guys|)

for that price tag, pastore is the much better option
Second season, Pastore was 54m and when i finally negotiated that... he didn't want to even discuss a contract. You have to realize I'm birmingham and with a team like brum's reputation to work with but then also a 64m transfer kitty, 37m for someone like henrique is a solid deal. I'm putting him on shooting training for a while to try and get 14 long shots and then ill put him on general and maybe passing

Pastore maybe in 2-3 seasons although if hes 54m in 2011 im scared to think about 2014

Second season, Pastore was 54m and when i finally negotiated that... he didn't want to even discuss a contract. You have to realize I'm birmingham and with a team like brum's reputation to work with but then also a 64m transfer kitty, 37m for someone like henrique is a solid deal. I'm putting him on shooting training for a while to try and get 14 long shots and then ill put him on general and maybe passing

Pastore maybe in 2-3 seasons although if hes 54m in 2011 im scared to think about 2014
christ, to be honest at those prices i wouldnt have bought either, but then i hate to spend money unless utterly necessary

Wow. Forget these 40 mil + figures being bandied around, get Lucas for 3.6 mil and be done with it. More versatile, develops well, and you can mould him to how you want.

I always bought Lucas and he played in every match very well. especially with my 6-0 agianst manu in the cl semi-final. he scored 3 goals. I have never tried paulo henrique, but I think he is too expensive. I'd rather prefer pastore for that price

on my game, Henrique became the 3rd best player on the game, and won world player 3 years in a row, i highly recommend him..