• Thread starter Thread starter Tubpac
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubpac

Reaction score
Hello guys, ive got Henrique for 2 seasons now in my United career, im playing him at the MC Position beside Darren Flecther, he seems to struggling doing good perfomances?
Im playing him Advanced Playmaker - attack
Set : Run into channels, Long shot often, and very attacking

I often heard that Paulo Henrique struggles in England. Perhaps he doesn't feel well in the club. You should perhaps buy another brazilian player, although you already have rafael. Did you train him to a CM, because it is much better if a player plays at his natural position

Yes i did retrain him to MC position. ;(
Yes i didnt ask where to put him i asked for suggestions on MC? I'm not playing with an AMC, and if i did Hernandez would be there as an trequista

id play nani and valencia on the wings attacking, fletcher as ball winning mid, paulo adv playmaker attacking and berbatov as trequartista and rooney as target man attack. everyones happy :D

That is what i am doing expect, i sold berba i think he smells ;p and use hernandez.

Yes i did retrain him to MC position. ;(
Yes i didnt ask where to put him i asked for suggestions on MC? I'm not playing with an AMC, and if i did Hernandez would be there as an trequista

Mate, you dont wana be playing Hernandez as a trequartista !

Is it a "him" thing or a positional thing? Do other players play better when in that position?
I personally wouldn't set him to move to channels, I feel he's much better as more vertical game organizer than a runner.

Hernandez ownz as an trequista in my game.
Okay ill try take it off then, cheers mate

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

Ye i had Darron gibson in that positon, and he got a rating on 7.50 in 5 games even through his stats sucks

Try putting him as your playmaker... Could do the trick.

I signed him for LFC, did amazing first half of season. Then got injured for a month and since he has come back, has just been poor.

Too your question. Try making him your playmaker and in training improve strength+tackling.

I had the same problem after signung him for 55mil at LFC. maybe it was the pressure but he didn't play well. Played him off Torres in 2014-2015 season when Gerrard lost it. Ended up selling him and bought coutinho from inter and he has been superb scoring nearly a goal a game. It could be him not settling in England because before when he was at real madrid he was playing just like coutinho is now. Really don't know.

Try putting him as your playmaker... Could do the trick.

I signed him for LFC, did amazing first half of season. Then got injured for a month and since he has come back, has just been poor.

Too your question. Try making him your playmaker and in training improve strength+tackling.

Stick him in the reserves for bit ;) until his form improves then his morale will get better ;)

I find he never does that well at CM, the best I got from him was retraining him as a left AM, and playing him AML - inside forward. He does pretty well then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back