joelymoley

Reaction score
hello guys, im having abit of trouble with this player.....

ive brought him for my aston villa save a season ago, and he just isnt really playing as well as everyone says he does... so i was just wondering what the best position is for him + what the best advanced settings to use...

thanks alot!

well im playing a 4-3-2-1 tactic and he is playing as a CAM....

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

AMC - attacking midfielder support

any specific advanced tactics mate?

Im playing him in 4-3-1-2 as a MC Advanced Playmaker - Attack and he's great.

Some people have had problems him adjusting to Premier so you should just give him some time.

For me thought he started with a BANG 2 goals, assist and MOM against Utd.

i play 4 2 2 2 and he scores about 25 goals season i play him just behind the strikers

I always found him playing worse than you would hope for a player of his quality. I think it's a gamble to buy him away from home.

I always found him playing worse than you would hope for a player of his quality. I think it's a gamble to buy him away from home.

yeah mate i think ur spot on.... he just isnt performing the way that his stats say he should...

He took nearly 2 years to start playing well for me. He's awesome now though .. fight with Pjanic for 1st place :)

yeah mate i think ur spot on.... he just isnt performing the way that his stats say he should...

Try to do everything to make him feel happy in the club. Buy a player he recommend and such things.

i play him as a "deep-lying playmaker" in my man utd team in 4-3-2-1 formation n he has the 2nd highest assists in my team...give his "much" creative freedom, n direct passing(team is on short passing), mentality just left to the middle, through balls sometimes, n uve got ureself a cheap fabregas bossing ure midfield...

im in my third season, bought him at the begining of my first season and he still hasnt playd well, rlly losing patience in him, and he has to now compete with ninis and sum other regen, flop transfer, wouldnt recommend him

got him for my chelsea squad, took about a year to adapt. i also got his teammate neymar to help him adapt. i play 4-5-1 with paulo henrique as MCL adv playmaker attack. & neymar aa lone poacher up front( pass to feet or run onto ball). they have great chemistry especially with counter attack set as your mentality.

Last edited:
I signed him at the start of my third season as Liverpool manager. I am now in November of that season and he still hasnt hit his stride yet but I'm playing him all the time in the hope that the more games he gets the quicker he will turn into a superstar. He has scored a couple of goals and has about 4 assists but nothing at the level I was expecting.
I play him as an Attacking Playmaker in a 4-2-3-1 just behind Andy Carroll/Romelu Lukaku as a target man. Every time he is fit enough I play him even if he isnt playing that well. My coaches have already told me to drop him as his form is poor but I'll persist.

He plays for Chelsea on mine, 8.2ish average rating over like 30 appearances, primarily in AMC not sure what role, but he definitely can pwn the Premier League

im arsenal and i play 4-2-3-1

henrique MC box to box support

got the most assist in my save

You have to play him as a playmaker from center midfield rather than attacking midfield. Have him as a deep-lying midfielder if you want.