Doro

Reaction score
Paulo Sousa's Fake Defence V1
View attachment 394880
An improved 3-5-2 formation, that based on Paulo Sousa's tactic at Maccabi Tel-Aviv. The mentality is Counter, and the Fluidity is Rigid. Most of the players are expressive. The tactic target is to control the centre. The Trio at the defence try to drop deep with the Anchor Man and the other players try to pressure the opposition and win the ball.
the centre midfielders need to control the middle of the pitch. The DLP give the ball to the Wingers or to the Target Man, and they push the other players higher.
The BBM press the opposition all the time with the SS, TM and the Wingers and try the pass more risky passes to the Target Man.
The Wingers responsible on the pressure from the wings and help at the defence sometimes, they try to stay at the wings, play wider and stick to the line, they also search the Target Man and dribble more.
The SS is the one of the most important players on the tactic, he roam from his position and joining to the TM and get the ball from him to a good chance.
The Target Man try to get the ball from the midfielders and try to make a good chance or pass to Wingers/SS.
--
In my first season at Monaco(after they didn't won 1 champ for 9 years), I won the championship and the French Cup and I lost at the Final of Europa League VS Barcelona.

DOWNLOAD

That's it ... If you have questions you are welcome to ask and I will try to answer quickly
I can upload also a more images of everything you want.
Sorry about my bad English
Credit to Roee Regal, SalivA and Gayvid

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm trying to upload the tactic but I got a message that I can't, someone know why ?

Thanks, I fix it and also add a image