1st game of season with Norwich!

Attachments

• 20191230104853_1.jpg
    20191230104853_1.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 685
Why wingers and no inside forward ?

He was right to move to wingers based on the original tactic. Maybe long run I'd say one winger on the right, as that creates space for the Mez, and then could go IF/IW on the left. I have always preferred that balance, However lets see how they go. I think i'll end up tweaking the tweaks eventually anyways. These up for testing, i'll look at them all in the new year after/depending on the tests :)

I purely adjusted what ThePav already had there, for me the game is all about regens, there are far more natural winger regens than there are IF's

I purely adjusted what ThePav already had there, for me the game is all about regens, there are far more natural winger regens than there are IF's
Yeah i agree regens always seem to be DC and hardly ever BPD. Especially south americans i wish SI would sort that out.

Yeah i agree regens always seem to be DC and hardly ever BPD. Especially south americans i wish SI would sort that out.

Yeh, central defenders are nearly always fully green as CD as opposed to BPD!

The tactic has been horrendous with Norwich lol, would be interested to see how others do with it.

First match with modified tactics.

On the right, winger attack. Left, inside forward in support.

I don't know if the tactic works or not, but it's a curious result.

Sin título.png

Very nice result! 6-0 seems to be working fine to me ;-)
With the suggested changes, two games, two wins, 6-0 and 0-4. It seems that at the moment it is a 4-2-3-1 that works.
Any setpieces configuration to complement?

With the suggested changes, two games, two wins, 6-0 and 0-4. It seems that at the moment it is a 4-2-3-1 that works.
Any setpieces configuration to complement?
Suggested changes you mean.. right winger attacking, left inside forward support ? Or did you make any more changes?

I have finished the season and I leave the results.

I have seen that the tactic is good but sometimes a bit weak.

As you can see, I won all the titles except the Premier League (bad games before changing the tactic)

Perhaps with some changes the tactics improve but I have not been able to prove since I was at a time of the important season.

I show you the captures from where I change the tactic.

sorry for my english but it's google haha

1.png

2.png

3.png