Club: BATE
D.O.B: 17/07/1988
Nationality: Belarusian
Position: RM/LM/AMR/AML

Strengths: Pace, Natural Fitness, Agility, Determenation, Influence

Weaknesses: Heading, Marking, Strength, Anticipation, Positioning

Description: Winger
Personality: Resilient

Suggested Roles: AMR:- Winger Attack; AML:- Inside forward: If played as a RM he could be played as a Defensive Winger as he is competent as a right full back.

Screenshots: I have attached a screensot of the positions this guy can play as he has the potential to be retrained in quite a few positions.

View attachment 128439 View attachment 128440
View attachment 128438 View attachment 128441

He can be picked up at the start of the game for under a million pounds which if he plays to his potential could be a bargain although you may have problems with getting a work permit for him.

Spoiler:
CA: 134 PA: 160

Doesn't look anything particularly special.
A good signing for the Championship and potential for lower and mid table Premiership sides.

Nice find anyway, a new name.

Doesn't look anything particularly special.
A good signing for the Championship and potential for lower and mid table Premiership sides.

Nice find anyway, a new name.

Yeah at the moment I agree with you, good for Europa League chasing teams and below but with the right training he could be a good squad player for bigger teams. Juventus are currently rivalling me for his services

after 5 seasons...
2z81bgy.png

Bought him for Man Utd for £1.1m, was judged to be signing of the season. Usually used him as a backup winger but Nani got injured for 4 months so he started a lot of games. Sold him to Sporting Lisbon for £4.9m, he's now been bought by Werder Bremem for £14.5m!

Signed him for Everton on the cheap, handy squad player, very consistent and chipped in with a few goals as well.