Pavlyuchenko agent claims Arsenal link

• Thread starter Thread starter iluxon4ik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 2K
Dont get me wrong I like Harry Redknapp. He has done a good job at Spurs but not feeling that he can take us to the next level. He puts himself in a corner alot of the time. For example" My missus could of even scored that" when Bent missed so with that he had no option but to sell Bent our leading goalscorer. He buys back Keane and gives him the captains armband which makes it harder for him to drop him when he is off form. Same with Pav he has criticised him with the interpreter and not being able to speak english and now looks like he will be going.

I am hoping Berbatov fails as we might have a chance of resigning him. He links up well with Keane.

keane should not have gone to liverpool but i think pavlochenko should go to chelsea

I highly doubt Berba will come back to Spurs, he has really flourished with United this season.

When he has had his chance he has been dire. Most fans that go to the games know this.

You cannot expect someone just to come in for one game and be brilliant. The guy has hardly had a chance to adapt to the level and has barely had a look in.

Yeah!
Agree m8!

Amazing post. Truely Amazing

I highly doubt Berba will come back to Spurs, he has really flourished with United this season.

yeah they did not exactly end things on good terms.

All you have to do with him is put him onto his left foot and hes awful

I agree, he is decent.
But I just dont think a big target man fits in well with Arsenal, if you take their recent strikers into account....
Van Persie
Walcott
Bendtner- the exception
Henry
Eduardo

thats my opinion
Yeah, they are all the same type of players except for Bendtner who doesn't do much. They need a new sort of striker upfront, not just the same one every time if they aren't scoring goals.

Yeah sell him for a huge price to Arsenal. A bigger flop than Rebrov.
Hardly can call him a flop. Think of all the adjusting he's had to do, was brought in by Ramos, who was then sacked so he was no longer playing for the man he signed with. Then he was to adjust to the league, the language, all of his team and all of the new coaching staff Redknapp brought in. Hardly easy to settle in is it?

All you have to do with him is put him onto his left foot and hes awful
That's exactly the same with thousands of players. What a pointless comment.

well arsenal need another striker and spurs isnt the club for him, aint had a proper chance so i dont see why not, he could be ok

Yeah sell him for a huge price to Arsenal. A bigger flop than Rebrov.

The amount of 'flops' Tottenham have had so sometime you have to question the club rather than the player, a lot of these players have performed absolutely brilliantly before they left Spurs and after they left Spurs.

i think he might play good with arshavin imo

Back