Payers wanting new challenge, is too much success bad?

nedloh

Reaction score
I have turned QPR into a powerhouse (5 star reputation, 2nd richest team) in world football but after 5years at my club most of the players i have ask to leave stating they want a new challenge, is this down to me winning too many competions?? 7 BPL titles in a row and 2 CL

It is down to that but they are normally easily persuaded to stay so I would just keep on winning!

haha i try to do that. I do think thats a bit unrealistic never heard of players like giggs or messi wanting out for winning too much, but good to know its not just my team, thanks

haha i try to do that. I do think thats a bit unrealistic never heard of players like giggs or messi wanting out for winning too much, but good to know its not just my team, thanks

>_> Giggs or Messi have higher loyalty IRL. Ashley Cole left Arsenal for Chelsea after their invincibles season..

>_> Giggs or Messi have higher loyalty IRL. Ashley Cole left Arsenal for Chelsea after their invincibles season..
Cole joined in 2006 after Chelsea won the league with record points ;) But I know what you mean.