Paying part of transfer fee after league games/finances

Reaction score
Hi,

I have done this a lot recently, but haven't really looked into it, and I am now fearing it can have future repercussions on my career and team. I have basically been paying some of the transfer fee after 30 or 40 league games if I can't afford the player with my current budget. And sometimes I would pay half or more of it then. My question is, does it affect my future transfer budget (because it didn't feel like it happened when I did that), or can it make my club (currently Real Madrid) go bankrupt. And what if the time comes for the payment, and I don't have enough in my budget?

Thanks

Please be more patient when waiting for answers.

ON Topic: Yes, if you constantly spend money you dont have, you will be in deep trouble. You will be able to pay but your numbers will go into red and in the end, you wont be able to renew any contract off your players as the board cuts your wage budget. Imagine CR wanting 249k/week and the most you can afford is 4k/week.

Thanks,

Really sorry if I was impatient, but I was waiting for an answer so I can progress through a transfer.

Anyway thanks :)