pazzini moves to inter

pazzini to inter, top or flop?

• top, pazzini will take no time gelling with his new teammates and will be a big hit

Votes: 29 85.3%
  • flop, pazzini will fall under the pressure of playing for a big team

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters
Prefer him than Sanchez for this winter transfer ....currently best option for now.
milito struggle with his injuries, pandev are really out of his form,..12 euro + Biabiany was a great deal...he will easily blend to Leo formation, well done Branca....he's italian and at the golden age...

Pandev is class? Really? Right now he is wasted space, but I hope he will still regain some kind of form...

Pazzini is on much better form than milito at the moment

He showed what? Trust me, I love Pandev as a player, but he hasn't showed almost anything in his time with Inter. Only 2 or 3 goals (at least he scored against Milan) and some assists...not enough. I really hope he isn't the future of Inter.

In Mou time, he were used play out wide,..with inside forward role in fm i think ...in Leo now,..he were forced to play in centre forward role which after i saw him in some game, he's struggle....it's true that he's declining but i think he can be usefull for 3-4 years more....
Pazzini? no more question....

I know where Pandev played last year, and still he almost didn't show anything good even in that position. I'm an Inter fan and a Pandev fan, put for now his time at Inter has been a failure, except two or three moments (like the goal against Milan).