sigge90

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Just a quick question for people who understands computers more than I do... ^_^

On Steam is says this under processor: Inter Pentium 4 (64 bit), Inter Core 2 or AMD Athlon 64 - 2,2 GHz
My PC has this under processor: AMD A8-6410 APU with AMD Radeon R5 Graphics 2.0 GHz

So the simple question is... Would FM20 work on this PC?

Your processor is a lot better than those minimum specs. Those processors listed as min specs are very very old.

Hi everyone! Just a quick question for people who understands computers more than I do... ^_^

On Steam is says this under processor: Inter Pentium 4 (64 bit), Inter Core 2 or AMD Athlon 64 - 2,2 GHz
My PC has this under processor: AMD A8-6410 APU with AMD Radeon R5 Graphics 2.0 GHz

So the simple question is... Would FM20 work on this PC?

You gonna need a better GPU (Graphics Card), with that one i don`t think you gonna play in 3D
I would recommend a GTX 1050 Ti, it`s around 110 pounds - 130 euros to pair it with that old processor of yours, and 16 GB RAM because you`re on DDR3 and not DDR4.

@crusho79 @bentheposh
I tried the demo and the game is working, but it's very slow. Is there a way I can make the game flow smoother and be faster?

No, unfortunately.
The processor is old, video card is integrated (not good for games) and your ram is DDR3.
You`ll need an upgrade if you wanna play it at least on medium settings and enjoy it!