PDF Download Button thats Under most of the Addons for FM

OoscotsmanoO

Reaction score
Just to Bring it to your attention that i had a mate call me last night ( Not so great with Compters who thought that the Green Download Button was an actual Download for his FM Kits ) , Turns out he was redirected to a site where he somhow downloaded

WIN.7.ANTIVIRUS 2013

This is infact a Horrible Virus that wouldnt let him remove it, Access System restore, Access Real Virus Checks and In turn Really Detroyed his Computer.

This program is a Trojen Virus that is Very Difficut to Deal with.

If anyone Has had this issue, and Has the same problem

Turn off your Computer > Start it back up > Press F8 on boot > Start up on Safe mode with netwroking > Then Do the System Restore, it was how i managed to Talk him through it but He would not have known otherwise.

Just a note for the Admins that One of your ADverts is infact a dangerous Virus.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=7124

Nothing Wrong with the File if you Use the Small Blue Download button thats Above the OPEN PDF Advert Below ( thats the one i am talking about ).

Cheers.

Last edited:
Just quoting Sean to make sure he sees this.

No problem :)

Just thought i would let you huys know as im sure you dont want to be having People Getting Dangeous Malware / Viruses that are a Pain in the *** to get rid off.

Hopefully you can get to the bottom of it.