Pedder takes on the CONTINENT CHALLENGE!

Pedder

Reaction score
Pedder vs the CONTINENT CHALLENGE!

The Rules

I have to win all domestic trophies, the top league and the continents trophy (e.g - Champions League in Europe) before I can move on to the next continent.

I start with a random team at the start of the challenge by letting the game pick for me.

I have a 3 year cap in each continent to win the required trophies, for example, if I make it to South America and do not win the continents trophy but win everything else after 3 years that does not count meaning it is, GAME OVER!

The Countries List

1st nation and continent - South Africa (AFRICA)

2nd nation and continent - Chile (SOUTH AMERICA)

3rd nation and continent - United States (NORTH AMERICA)

4th nation and continent - China (ASIA)

5th nation(s) and continent - England or Spain (EUROPE)

This is the list I have to follow after each continent I successfully finish, so after Africa I have to move onto South America and manage in Chile and then after to North America and manage in the USA and so on.

Update soon about my first team!

View attachment 292743

We are the Pirates!

Fortunately, football manager has given me a good fate and the first South African team the game picked for me was none other than the Orlando Pirates! Easily one of the best teams in South Africa so this first continent should be a breeze. I know it is supposed to be a challenge but this is the team that the game picked so I have to stick with it.

Pre-Season

View attachment 292742

Overall, a decent pre-season other than losing in the Carling Black Label Cup (which is not a domestic cup its more of a friendly cup/shield I believe).

First month update soon!