Pedder's Kit Request

Back side? I don't know what your on about mate? If you're trying to say for me to do kits with both sides showing (like a mannequin) I can't do those type of kits as I only have SS 11-14 and FC12 templates, Sorry

I think he wants the image to be reverse of the kit for the german national team, so you see it with a name and number rather than sponser and badge.

Hey Pegg, can you help. i save the pics you did (awesome), however when i got them into the game they had the white boxes, so when i tried to change the white to the alpha channel to remove, the kits faded as it removes all of the colour, is there a prefrencial colour i can use or how can i remove the box?

Hey Pegg, can you help. i save the pics you did (awesome), however when i got them into the game they had the white boxes, so when i tried to change the white to the alpha channel to remove, the kits faded as it removes all of the colour, is there a prefrencial colour i can use or how can i remove the box?

Here you go - I've removed the white background and re-saved them as png files:

View attachment 402664 View attachment 402663
They look a little ropey around the edges in this post, but better in the actual files. I think they will be alright.

Hey Pedder,

Could you use the FC'12 template you have to create a Southampton kit for me which is the same design as there home kit but could you use yellow as the main colour and details (such as sponsor ect) in blue mate?

Nice one fella :)

This is what I mean, can you make one better than mine?
znx6zc.png

Hi Mate could i make a request

Team: Brighton Dolphins id-206200218
Home Kit: blue and white stripes
Away Kit: pink and white leave what design up to you
Third Kit (Optional): plain white with blue collar
Team Badge:
Sponsor:
Manufacturer: adidas

View attachment 546723 thats the badge i have for team at the mo

View attachment 398774 And can i have that as a sponsor if at all possible

Thanks in advance