Wow he will be a beast . Never looked like that in my games and I played 3 seasons with liverpool and played him

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow he will be a beast . Never looked like that in my games and I played 3 seasons with liverpool and played him

i signed all the best possible coaches and tutored him at every possible chance I could. Also trained him as DLP

Nice , I'd also like to know what coaches you brought in . Who did the tutoring . I've not gone into that side of things yet . I have just been getting my formation right . I don't have as much time to play these days due to an increasing family size . It's a tough call sometimes . FM or kids

Oh and have you had any luck with any of the other liverpool youngsters ? Canons , Sinclair or rossitor .

Ok I have just started a new game to start developing youngsters with Shalke in Germany . I will be following your advise and developing teenagers to play in the first team from youth . It will be a slow process as I am playing an online game with a friend too and I have 3 kids 2 of wich are a week old .
But I will let you know how I go

Ok I have just started a new game to start developing youngsters with Shalke in Germany . I will be following your advise and developing teenagers to play in the first team from youth . It will be a slow process as I am playing an online game with a friend too and I have 3 kids 2 of wich are a week old .
But I will let you know how I go

It was more about the coaches I hired/making sure you always have senior players tutoring your hot prospects.
Giving them a chance in the first team does matter but only when you can, not worth doing it in big matches.

Yep , I have improved my youth setup . I had no youth coaches that were any good so I scrapped them . I signed 9 new youth coaches all with working with youngsters 18+ and a few first team coaches .
So far I have 2 players in my youth team that are improving fast , a striker 16 years old and a amc/str 17 years old . They both look like they will be ready for a few games next year with the 17 year old getting a few sub apps already .

Any hints on improving your scouting levels to improve the intake of youngsters ?

I would provide screen shots but this is from my iPad so not from here

Yep , I have improved my youth setup . I had no youth coaches that were any good so I scrapped them . I signed 9 new youth coaches all with working with youngsters 18+ and a few first team coaches .
So far I have 2 players in my youth team that are improving fast , a striker 16 years old and a amc/str 17 years old . They both look like they will be ready for a few games next year with the 17 year old getting a few sub apps already .

Any hints on improving your scouting levels to improve the intake of youngsters ?

I would provide screen shots but this is from my iPad so not from here

hello mate sorry for late reply,
LFC already have a great 'HEAD OF YOUTH' Development called Rodolfo Barrell so maybe try and sign him or some other guy

I found a good head of youth dev , seems to be doing a good job . I have just finished my first year and have had two players improve enough to be put into the first team for contention for smaller games . The club are improving my youth fac. For the second year running and I had a few interesting players join me in the youth intake . It's looking good and it's interesting watching them improve .
I'm a liverpool fan by the way so I'm interested in seeing what happens with your youth setup .

How many youth coaches do u have at liverpool ?