yltan

Reaction score
I'm in my second season with Chelsea and Pedro is transfer and loan listed. Should I get him? I'm playing a 433 formation with Torres as the middle striker, Hazard as the left striker and Mata as the right striker. Marin and Moses are my backups for the right slot, Lukaku and Llorente the middle slot, and finally Sturridge for the right slot. I'm thinking if selling either Moses, Marin or Sturridge to bring in Pedro. Griezmann is also listed.

On a side note, I have Fellaini, Mikel and Essien back from loan as DMs. Should I sell Mikel or Essien?

How much is your balance and how much is he listed for ? :)

Also, I retrained Essien as a CB and became a beast there for me when i last was Chelsea so personally i would probably sell Mikel and retrain Essien as CB because for the quality that he has at CB you would not get a price that would be worth selling him for unless Man City go crazy lol and i would also sell Moses - :)

How much is your balance and how much is he listed for ? :)

Also, I retrained Essien as a CB and became a beast there for me when i last was Chelsea so personally i would probably sell Mikel and retrain Essien as CB because for the quality that he has at CB you would not get a price that would be worth selling him for unless Man City go crazy lol and i would also sell Moses - :)

I have a 96 mill budget. First season net spend only 9.5 mill + CL money. Pedro is listed at 11 mill euros. So I should replace Moses with him? If so, how much do you think I should offer Moses to clubs for? What about Mikel? He's worth 26 mill now.

Last edited:
Get Griezmann and Pedro and sell Mikel, Marin and Moses.

Get Griezmann and Pedro and sell Mikel, Marin and Moses.

Sold Moses. Offering Mikel for 27 mill now. Dortmund just offered 5 mill plus 22 mill over 30 months. Do you think I should accept or wait for a straight cash offer?

Sold Moses. Offering Mikel for 27 mill now. Dortmund just offered 5 mill plus 22 mill over 30 months. Do you think I should accept or wait for a straight cash offer?

That's a pretty nice offer, you should take it. It will also help compensating your own monthly payments.

You should accept.

You should accept.

Okay thanks. I accepted a 27 mill over 48 months offer for Mikel instead. So I sold Moses and Mikel and bought Pedro. Should I replace Sturridge with Griezmann? Apparently Sociedad has upped their asking price to 24 million now, he's still pushing for a move though.

Okay thanks. I accepted a 27 mill over 48 months offer for Mikel instead. So I sold Moses and Mikel and bought Pedro. Should I replace Sturridge with Griezmann? Apparently Sociedad has upped their asking price to 24 million now, he's still pushing for a move though.

unsettle him by declaring interest and hope that he'll hand in a transfer request. you might just get lucky to get him at a lower price. :)

Yes you should sell Sturridge and buy Griezmann.