pedro of barca or ibrahimovic of inter

forthewin

Reaction score
forget the ibra of barca, remember how gd ibra of inter milan was, is it better than pedro of barca now?

I prefer Pedro but they play different positions?

Different types of player.

As far as i can tell, this is a discussion about real life football too.

Moved to correct section.

Can play on the left, right & centre, so he comes in handy for Barca, couldn't imagine having Ibra on the wing.

Ibra at Inter is better then Pedro is now, Saying that Ibra at AC is firing and playing well now, SO IBRA > Pedro

Pedro is a good player and has lots of potential, but Ibra is up there with the big boys, so, Ibra.

They are two completely diiferent types of player.

Pedro - Inside forward

Ibrahimovic - Target man

so you can't judge them.

You can't compare the two. They are different from each other.

But I would say Ibrahimovic > Pedro.

Can't compare these two players ... but if someone must be sacrificed, that would be Pedro ... Ibra is one of the best ! Pedro is good rotation for any team ...

yeah, i agree on both being very different, however, i m currently managing barcelona in my fifa game n i at a lost whether to choose ibra or pedro along side villa n messi. if pedro plays, it will be
pedro villa messi
n if i choose ibra, it will be
villa ibra messi

so wad do u guys say? i wish to hear ur opinion, tks

pedro plays for the team and ibra for himself and something more pedro didn't cost 40M to barca!!!!

yeah, i agree on both being very different, however, i m currently managing barcelona in my fifa game n i at a lost whether to choose ibra or pedro along side villa n messi. if pedro plays, it will be
pedro villa messi
n if i choose ibra, it will be
villa ibra messi

so wad do u guys say? i wish to hear ur opinion, tks

I'd say Pedro, and use Ibrahimovic as a sub, or if it's pre-season check both of them out. They would need to be assigned the right roles though.