Pele to return for Santos aged 70!

What the actual ****.

Meh, it'll be for the publicity of the club

Of course it's for the publicity - but I'd love it to happen. Only downside to it would be it would deprive the chance for another player to play in this competition.

Meh, it'll be for the publicity of the club

Indeed, although if he scores a 90th min winner in the final, they will be the bees ****** knees.

Of course it's for the publicity - but I'd love it to happen. Only downside to it would be it would deprive the chance for another player to play in this competition.

So? Pele > all.

I am sure, who ever it is, won't mind losing their place to one of the best players ever, if not the best. They will get another chance. Pele wont.

Can finally decide who's better Pele or Messi :p
Joking of course

Indeed, although if he scores a 90th min winner in the final, they will be the bees ****** knees.

he'd have to be coming off the bench, because it'd be a miracle for him to last 90 minutes

he'd have to be coming off the bench, because it'd be a miracle for him to last 90 minutes

Yeah it says in the article that he would only be coming on for a few minutes at a time. I imagine the last 5-10 mins of games.

Neymar, Ganso and Pele all in one team. Santos dream attack much?

Yeah it says in the article that he would only be coming on for a few minutes at a time. I imagine the last 5-10 mins of games.

Pele is in my eyes the greatest player to be in the game, but i dont find myself excited by this at all, just see it as a novelty rather than a real impact

Should check out some of Pele's...erm....songs. Interesting I must say lol

I would be pleased to see him on UT, nevermind FM