Status
Not open for further replies.

aediasse

Reaction score
Has anyone had the same problem as me; I am missing nearly ALL my penalties. No matter who takes it. I have missed 5 out of 8 penalties in the league, and in the cup just now I missed on more penalties. 4 out of 4 to be exact.

My penalty takers are presumably good, but this is getting ridicilous. Just thought Id hear if it's just me, or this is some kind of bug. Penalty percentage should be just over 70%.:mad:

I don't remember ever missing a penalty... :S

Even in LLM.

Last edited:
How good are your penalty takers?

Well, it's Indian league, but there are some decent players, at least at penalties. Between 14-17 those who have missed. Decent finishing.

Maybe that's the problem... India. But still, I just got so frustrated that I needed to went my anger somewhere, and HEY fm-base is here.(K)

---------- Post added at 05:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 AM ----------

Yes, yes penalties is for real,
settled?

In fact I am not.

---------- Post added at 05:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 AM ----------

I played same league before but usualy convert the penalties. Just thought maybe it was more difficult in this version, I dunno. Seems that way at least.

Hmm, odd I've missed the odd penalty on FM11 but not as many as you have. I haven't seen a problem like this come up on the forum yet but maybe it's an Indian League thing, do you save a lot of penalties?

Status
Not open for further replies.