Konzka

Reaction score
Is it just me or does every penalty seem to go in this year? 2 seasons in and every penalty I've seen has gone in.

Last edited:
I've noticed that. I looked back about three weeks ago at all the save games I've had since I got FM15 and apart from shootouts, there's never been a missed penalty in all the many seasons i've ran the game. Factoring in the shootouts, none have been decided within the five each. Every one has, minimum, needed at least seven shots each to find a winner. I hoped 15.3 would fix it, but I can't see that it has, as I just got Dagenham past Brentford 11-10 on the Capital One cup. It's frankly a joke at this point.

Penalty success rates are at 85% which isn't too far off real life stats; it's at the upper end of the scale. Some penalty shootouts going on too long is a little annoying but overall it's good.

I've seen plenty of missed ones. As WJ says, rates have been soak tested and proved to be around 85%, roughly real life numbers.

first season 7 games in got 3 penalty so far missed 2, missed by andre ayew (hit the post) and dusan tadic (saved by GK) both have good penalty attribute ..so no it doesn't happen to me sadly

first season 7 games in got 3 penalty so far missed 2, missed by andre ayew (hit the post) and dusan tadic (saved by GK) both have good penalty attribute ..so no it doesn't happen to me sadly
I tend to look at Composure too.

Before penalty shootouts, Composure, Penalty taking and the Motivation widget are my 3 points of reference.

Believe me penalties aren't always guaranteed

( **** you romelu Lukaku )

Tell this to Sneijder... just missed a last minute potential winner!!!

Cup penalty deciders seems to go on forever, I mean its not every time but I have had atleast 2-3 times go unreal 20+ penalties